+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flyer 46 - Trolling and insensitivity

Flyer 46 - Trolling and insensitivity

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    No i wasn't. Get someone in now to have a sort out the last few games.
    CCFC seem to have a lot of people who like buses
    21535473356_30c3373d25_b.jpg
    Willie McKay wants to throw quite a few under the bus !!!
    Stan Butler wants to throw Warnock under the bus !!!!

It seems that there are too many 'GLORY SUPPORTERS' in the CCFC Supporters who only 'Sing when you are winning'
    Try 'singing when you are losing'..... the sound of singing motivates people & lets be honest the CCFC squad are pretty demoralised at the moment.

Who do you think could do a better job than Warnock?
    His achievements with CCFC are better than his errors so try to remember that, yes he is coming on 71 but his wisdom is what got CCFC into the Premier league, his manager skills aren't Premier league class but then again no Premier league manager would want to be put in charge of your current squad.........ffs, you have 2 McKay's on your books when really they should be on the dole

Re: Warnock your times up

Quote Originally Posted by Ger27 View Post

The next manager will be different to Warnock and will not want some of the players. Regardless of the league we are in, we are going to need to bring in at least 7 new players in the summer. Does the club give Warnock the go-ahead to do this knowing that it'll be a new manager picking up the squad from 2020? In addition, how easy is it to attract quality players if the player knows it'll be a new manager in charge after a season?

(This isn't intended as a post in favour of replacing Warnock, but I know it reads like that!).
    I am not sure any quality players will want to come to a team that is looking likely to be relegated ( they will want to be with a team that is on the 'up' ).

They might also be worried about Willie McKay doing their travel arrangements & them not getting the opportunity to actually play as a new signing.

If any player is tempted to join Cardiff City FC I hope they are from another team that is within 6hrs driving time so they can be assured that the McKay's aren't doing the travel arrangements..... in saying that " If Willie McKay was to offer to drive the new signing to Cardiff City FC even that would be a gamble because Willie McKay has 'form' for driving without a valid licence "

I get the impression that Willie McKay isn't that fussed about Licence validities He now operates as a non licenced Football Agent, He knowingly drove his car whilst being unlicenced, He almost certainly knowingly let a not correctly licenced pilot fly Sala back & forth, so I doubt licence compliance is his strong point.

Anyway, back to players coming to CCFC.......Who would you like? I only ask because I gather there could be a vacancy coming up very soon & from what Willie McKay says... I reckon I could source Quality players for 8% & still make a killing ( excuse the pun )

My USP would be I would lay on a Limousine to transport them to the new club so they are assured of transport that is a lot safer than using McKay Air Taxis

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I am not sure any quality players will want to come to a team that is looking likely to be relegated ( they will want to be with a team that is on the 'up' ).

They might also be worried about Willie McKay doing their travel arrangements & them not getting the opportunity to actually play as a new signing.

If any player is tempted to join Cardiff City FC I hope they are from another team that is within 6hrs driving time so they can be assured that the McKay's aren't doing the travel arrangements..... in saying that " If Willie McKay was to offer to drive the new signing to Cardiff City FC even that would be a gamble because Willie McKay has 'form' for driving without a valid licence "

I get the impression that Willie McKay isn't that fussed about Licence validities He now operates as a non licenced Football Agent, He knowingly drove his car whilst being unlicenced, He almost certainly knowingly let a not correctly licenced pilot fly Sala back & forth, so I doubt licence compliance is his strong point.

Anyway, back to players coming to CCFC.......Who would you like? I only ask because I gather there could be a vacancy coming up very soon & from what Willie McKay says... I reckon I could source Quality players for 8% & still make a killing ( excuse the pun )

My USP would be I would lay on a Limousine to transport them to the new club so they are assured of transport that is a lot safer than using McKay Air Taxis
    Can Mike please ban this fake clown now please?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Auntie Andy, This Fake Clown is actually 'the Real Deal' ( No, I am not David Dickinson, but I am mahogany tanned ).

If Mike Morris wants to know anything about me, I welcome his PM

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I agree