+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flyer 46 again - Trolling and bickering

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Emiliano Sala death: Pilot 'dropped out of commercial training'

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What happened to Flyer46 and Duggie?
    I am pulling back on what comments I make on this subject as I am sure you all now can see that this isn't going to be an investigation that will be concluded quickly, there are still so many snippets that aren't out in the public domain.

A key point is that the article says Mr Ibbotson's pilots licence and logbook were lost in the crash. The interim report states that David Ibbotson had Approximately 3,700 hours as his Commander’s Flying Experience with flying experience in the Last 90 days - unknown / Last 28 days - unknown ( These would be estimated from his last revalidation declaration of hours ) As to his Pilots licence, The CAA/FAA/EASA have that data to hand ( As do I ). but are not publicly released to the general public.

I did notice today that the Search Boat GEO OCEAN III (http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...:GEO_OCEAN_III was earlier near the Humber estuary so I am hoping that is going to be a relevant point in the search or recovery of Ibbotson's body.
    boat.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I am pulling back on what comments I make on this subject as I am sure you all now can see that this isn't going to be an investigation that will be concluded quickly, there are still so many snippets that aren't out in the public domain.

A key point is that the article says Mr Ibbotson's pilots licence and logbook were lost in the crash. The interim report states that David Ibbotson had Approximately 3,700 hours as his Commander’s Flying Experience with flying experience in the Last 90 days - unknown / Last 28 days - unknown ( These would be estimated from his last revalidation declaration of hours ) As to his Pilots licence, The CAA/FAA/EASA have that data to hand ( As do I ). but are not publicly released to the general public.

I did notice today that the Search Boat GEO OCEAN III (http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...:GEO_OCEAN_III was earlier near the Humber estuary so I am hoping that is going to be a relevant point in the search or recovery of Ibbotson's body.
    boat.jpg
    His last revalidation declaration of hours?

What are you even talking about here ?

The SEP validation only requires the amount of hours flown in the last 12 months prior to expiry.

It does not require total time flown.

However His class 2 medical form would have that information.

You don’t half spout some utter bullshit on this site with regards aviation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird View Post
    His last revalidation declaration of hours?

What are you even talking about here ?

The SEP validation only requires the amount of hours flown in the last 12 months prior to expiry.

It does not require total time flown.

However His class 2 medical form would have that information.

You don’t half spout some utter bullshit on this site with regards aviation.
    SHB, Semantics Old Boy......feel free to keep pulling me up on semantics
    His Revalidation was an open ended statement Did I say " These would be estimated from his last revalidation declaration of hours " or did I say " These would be estimated from his last revalidation declaration of hours when renewing his licence ? "

He revalidated his Medical, we don't know when he revalidated his BFR or Licence so never assume something as that makes you look more foolish.

I could bounce your reply back because you speak like a 'molly coddled Bucket & Spade Bus Driver' who has all his flight co-ordination done for him, so wind your neck you pompous arse.

Now, play nicely as you seem like a knowledgeable guy but probably not as clever on GA or CAA stuff as you think.

SHB, Semantics Old Boy......feel free to keep pulling me up on semantics
    His Revalidation was an open ended statement Did I say " These would be estimated from his last revalidation declaration of hours " or did I say " These would be estimated from his last revalidation declaration of hours when renewing his licence ? "

He revalidated his Medical, we don't know when he revalidated his BFR or Licence so never assume something as that makes you look more foolish.

I could bounce your reply back because you speak like a 'molly coddled Bucket & Spade Bus Driver' who has all his flight co-ordination done for him, so wind your neck you pompous arse.

Now, play nicely as you seem like a knowledgeable guy but probably not as clever on GA or CAA stuff as you think.
    Really ? ... I’m an ex flying instructor.

Whereas you are a complete Walt who’s I suspect has never touched an aircraft in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird View Post
    Really ? ... I’m an ex flying instructor.

Whereas you are a complete Walt who’s I suspect has never touched an aircraft in his life.
    You are entitled to your opinion but you are so wrong it is laughable
    I must say being an ex flying instructor is hardly an accolade, it is invariably or usually the vocation of some lowtimer who wants to build up flying hours so they can become a Glorified Bus Driver whilst making a 'groove' in the ground around the circuit of some training airfield.

I am fairly confident when I indubitably say I will have flown more different types than you & most likely touched more aircraft than you

( not sure I could indubitably say I would have more hours than you due to the different natures of our flying ) but I am not looking to get into a 'dick wagging' contest over what you think you know & what I know I know.

I am hoping you weren't ever an instructor at anywhere I have had a checkout or done a flight revalidation at?
    I am wondering which company you drive the Airbus for? I am hoping it isn't any airline we use

You are entitled to your opinion but you are so wrong it is laughable
    I must say being an ex flying instructor is hardly an accolade, it is invariably or usually the vocation of some lowtimer who wants to build up flying hours so they can become a Glorified Bus Driver whilst making a 'groove' in the ground around the circuit of some training airfield.

I am fairly confident when I indubitably say I will have flown more different types than you & most likely touched more aircraft than you

( not sure I could indubitably say I would have more hours than you due to the different natures of our flying ) but I am not looking to get into a 'dick wagging' contest over what you think you know & what I know I know.

I am hoping you weren't ever an instructor at anywhere I have had a checkout or done a flight revalidation at?
    I am wondering which company you drive the Airbus for? I am hoping it isn't any airline we use
    You sound a bit bitter Walt.

Well in terms of flying hours you certainly haven’t been doing any this week have you

Is the “PA46” in the hangar for maintenance ?