+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Banned from **** for criciticising hooliganism at wolves...

Banned from **** for criciticising hooliganism at wolves...

I rarely ever post on there and I'm not particularly bothered about a ban, but this does reinforce the basic differences between the various cardiff city messageboards...

Re: Banned from **** for criciticising hooliganism at wolves...

But it was heard on good authority that 500 Cardiff lads were involved, there was fighting everywhere, and they were being attacked by the police with truncheons.

What could you possibly have criticised?

Horrible site which is a shame because occasionally they have decent footie threads which I am afraid to say this excellent message board sometimes lacks.

I know, I witnessed a couple of 15 year old "yoof" being pushed back by baton wielding police and told to sod off in no uncertain terms. Even sadder was a few fat pissed old bastards running towards it looking for a "dust up". Lots of gesturing and Cardiff youth hoolies abusing normal wolves fans. Pondlife. I have travelled away a lot, but noticed a big increase in the number of d1ckheads at Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I rarely ever post on there and I'm not particularly bothered about a ban, but this does reinforce the basic differences between the various cardiff city messageboards...
    I’m surprised that anyone actually bothers with that message board any more.

Things that I have been instantly banned for:

1. Commenting that the grammar in one of Annis’ books is poor (a rather obvious statement of fact)

2. Suggesting that Fabio’s return from injury wasn’t actually truly ‘awesome’ news, unless the definition of awesome has changed recently.

Run by morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

1. Commenting that the grammar in one of Annis’ books is poor (a rather obvious statement of fact)

2. Suggesting that Fabio’s return from injury wasn’t actually truly ‘awesome’ news, unless the definition of awesome has changed recently.

Run by morons.
    I’m in trouble on there at the moment ,been threatened with a ban ,haven’t been in this much trouble since my school days 50 years ago

Run by morons.
    You aren’t allowed to criticise Fabio because he gave the author’s kid his shirt.

I wouldn’t go on that site. They call this place full of snowflakes but that site was set up because AA couldn’t take a bit of piss taking and not everyone agreeing with him on here.

Run by morons.
    Carl warned me because I questioned why a sticky of him and ***** on a rollercoaster is worthy of being pinned at the top of a Cardiff forum. Proceeded to get a few condescending Pm’s from Sven as well.

They banned me years ago after I joined the Bluebirds forum (RIP) and they won’t let me register a new account. Heartbroken

I got banned because I linked to a Cardiff City blog that I was doing at the time.

I got banned for telling Carl he was a slimy C**T. I then got a PM from a mod saying I could think what I like but to keep it to myself, so my last message before I was banned was: I think Carl was a slimy C**t. end of my **** career.

I previously got banned for pointing out that some kid from Santa Ponsa, who was meant to be the new Ronaldo, spent all day putting click-bait posts up. "Carl's updates" what a load of crap, came from a fitness bloke down there who spent his spare time shooting his mouth off to all who were interested.