+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    See. It was obvious that, even though I'm supposedly blocked, you physically can't stop yourself from reading and responding to my messages.
    I'm trying to help you by bringing you back to reality. You are just a person who once sat next to somebody wearing a white coat. You have to accept this for your own good and quit with all this medical talk, it's not a good look for you.

Heisenberg

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm trying to help you by bringing you back to reality. You are just a person who once sat next to somebody wearing a white coat. You have to accept this for your own good and quit with all this medical talk, it's not a good look for you.
    I'm glad that people can read this thread for themselves so they can see with their own eyes that I've never proclaimed to be an expert or a doctor - just someone who knows a little bit about mental health as I deal with it on a daily basis through work (I also suffer a bit with it myself which I get help for - which probably makes it easier to spot it in others).

You completely lack any self-awareness, which means that you're beyond help, unless someone close to you can actually convince you that something is wrong.

Please continue to respond though and show me up for the absolute charlatan that I am.

I'm glad that people can read this thread for themselves so they can see with their own eyes that I've never proclaimed to be an expert or a doctor - just someone who knows a little bit about mental health as I deal with it on a daily basis through work (I also suffer a bit with it myself which I get help for - which probably makes it easier to spot it in others).

You completely lack any self-awareness, which means that you're beyond help, unless someone close to you can actually convince you that something is wrong.

Please continue to respond though and show me up for the absolute charlatan that I am.
    Ok "Doc", get well soon. I've got to go now, as I have to prepare for my trip to Mars tomorrow. I'll send you a postcard

Heisenberg

Ok "Doc", get well soon. I've got to go now, as I have to prepare for my trip to Mars tomorrow. I'll send you a postcard
    Will I still be on ignore when you get back?

I'll have a think about it while I'm hurtling through space

Heisenberg

Is this the wrong time to reiterate that Man City are definitely being investigated for historical financial irregularities?
    '
    Yves Leterme, the chairman and chief investigator of Uefa’s Club Financial Control Body, has now gone on record to confirm that the club face "the heaviest punishment" if the allegations are proven.

Senior Uefa officials - who previously launched sanctions against City in 2014 - are particularly enraged by leaked files from 2015, which claim almost £60million was paid directly into the club by their billionaire Arab owners but declared as sponsorship.'

and

'The Football Association is investigating claims that Manchester City made a banned payment of £200,000 to Jadon Sancho's agent when the England winger was 14 years old.

The allegations were made in documents published by Der Spiegel.

It is alleged City paid Emeka Obasi when they signed Sancho, now at Borussia Dortmund, from Watford in March 2015.'

BTW this is hardly a glowing reference from a poster who is also part of the group who like to play up. As I have said previously, you are lucky that you have been allowed to get away it. Other decent posters have not been so impressed by this type of behaviour, hence they voted with their feet and left. The thing is you can't even see it, it's beyond your comprehension to understand how destructive you guys really are. Where is the fun in ganging up and making personal attacks on individual posters who have different opinions? No matter how many of you beat the same drum, it still won't make you right! Maybe it's time to get back to posting about football as you intimated above, since you are one of the main instigators of trashing threads on here
    Barnett, I haven't got the time or the inclination to feed your weird, narcissistic ways so don't expect me to engage in this shit

Is this the wrong time to reiterate that Man City are definitely being investigated for historical financial irregularities?
    '
    Yves Leterme, the chairman and chief investigator of Uefa’s Club Financial Control Body, has now gone on record to confirm that the club face "the heaviest punishment" if the allegations are proven.

Senior Uefa officials - who previously launched sanctions against City in 2014 - are particularly enraged by leaked files from 2015, which claim almost £60million was paid directly into the club by their billionaire Arab owners but declared as sponsorship.'

and

'The Football Association is investigating claims that Manchester City made a banned payment of £200,000 to Jadon Sancho's agent when the England winger was 14 years old.

The allegations were made in documents published by Der Spiegel.

It is alleged City paid Emeka Obasi when they signed Sancho, now at Borussia Dortmund, from Watford in March 2015.'
    These were leaked/hacked documents that have been around for a while. UEFA didn't initially respond, but somehow got pressured into investigating these allegations. I am assuming they have only got a snapshot of what was alledged to have happened, and further investigation will allow them to look forwards and backwards in time. This is only my opinion, but if you had perfected a system of sponsorship that flouted the FFP rules, why would you only do it for one season? Surely the instinct of a devious mind is to continue doing it if you think you can get away with it? As they are only allegations we will have to wait and see, but if there was any wrongdoing, I would be surprised if they only found one year's worth of violations.

I don’t know why you bother replying to him, he’s an ignorant moron. He’s always wrong and never listens to what anyone else has to say. If you were in a pub you’d ignore him, don’t see why people give idiots like him the time of day just because it’s online.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don’t know why you bother replying to him, he’s an ignorant moron. He’s always wrong and never listens to what anyone else has to say. If you were in a pub you’d ignore him, don’t see why people give idiots like him the time of day just because it’s online.
    Could you provide a list of the facts I have got wrong, or is this just another baseless accusation?

Could you provide a list of the facts I have got wrong, or is this just another baseless accusation?
    Saying man city are still cheating for starters....... ;-)

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/search.php?searchid=646087

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Saying man city are still cheating for starters....... ;-)
    I've never said they are still cheating, I have clearly stated that they are allegations. We will have to wait until the results of the investigation are announced, but do you really think that any wrongdoing would be restricted to a time period that coincides with the dates stated in the leaked/hacked documents? These documents only cover a limited time period, and any investigation would look beyond this timeframe.

I've never said they are still cheating, I have clearly stated that they are allegations. We will have to wait until the results of the investigation are announced, but do you really think that any wrongdoing would be restricted to a time period that coincides with the dates stated in the leaked/hacked documents? These documents only cover a limited time period, and any investigation would look beyond this timeframe.
    um i may have been joking.......

Got to be worth a bump!