+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gronkowski

Gronkowski

I know there’s a few of us on that follow the NFL, Gronk has officially retired 😢don’t know how the pats will replace him the guy is/was a beast

Re: Gronkowski

The end is nigh. At last.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    You know this will just spur them on to win another Super Bowl

How do the Patriots come back from this? And yet they always do.

Rubbish safety though. After all he did in the game this is the play I'll remember him for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWDgyHdaYN4

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You know this will just spur them on to win another Super Bowl
    The Browns are going to take them down.

I'm actually going to see the Browns win a Super Bowl, before I see the Cowboys win one

He contributed very little this last season - once he was their lynchpin, not any longer. They’ve got too many weapons

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    He contributed very little this last season - once he was their lynchpin, not any longer. They’ve got too many weapons
    He was utterly fantastic when they needed him the most in the AFC Championship game to be fair, he's done the right thing though. Patriots sapped him dry of everything they could, he was never going to last like Gates/Gonzalez/Witten the way they've made him use his body.

The Browns are going to take them down.

I'm actually going to see the Browns win a Super Bowl, before I see the Cowboys win one
    Mayfield v Mahomes would be amazing in the AFC championship game, not sure if Tom is ready to pass that torch though

He was utterly fantastic when they needed him the most in the AFC Championship game to be fair, he's done the right thing though. Patriots sapped him dry of everything they could, he was never going to last like Gates/Gonzalez/Witten the way they've made him use his body.
    They showed up when it matters most, tbf to him he was obviously struggling with injuries and he's absolutely battered his body.

They showed up when it matters most, tbf to him he was obviously struggling with injuries and he's absolutely battered his body.
    He was something of a comic player with the injuries and strappings etc. He's not even 30, but he is a veteran. Crazy sport, great player.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    He was something of a comic player with the injuries and strappings etc. He's not even 30, but he is a veteran. Crazy sport, great player.
    He took so many shots to the knees and back it's amazing he's still walking

He took so many shots to the knees and back it's amazing he's still walking
    when I was a kid I had a game called speedball 2 on the mega drive. A futuristic sport with people in metal costumes with metal plates in their heads playing a brutal futuristic sport with a metal ball. Gronk is basically the real-life version of that. I'm going to miss watching him.

I hope so. I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    when I was a kid I had a game called speedball 2 on the mega drive. A futuristic sport with people in metal costumes with metal plates in their heads playing a brutal futuristic sport with a metal ball. Gronk is basically the real-life version of that. I'm going to miss watching him.
    Brutal Deluxe!

Loved speedball 2

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    It's not just receptions and TDs. It's blocking and being double teamed and creating gaps for other receivers too. They'll miss him.

I know there’s a few of us on that follow the NFL, Gronk has officially retired ��don’t know how the pats will replace him the guy is/was a beast
    With OBJ? .......He’s available

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Brutal Deluxe!

Loved speedball 2
    "Ice cream...ice cream"

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    With OBJ? .......He’s available
    He’s gone to Cleveland already, I wonder how much the Texans would want for Hopkins