+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hudson-Odoi

Hudson-Odoi

Ffs You’d swear he was as good as Ronaldo or Messi, why can’t they give their youngsters a chance instead of putting massive amounts of pressure to become some England superstar

Re: Hudson-Odoi

I think he’s overrated a lot.. Eden hazard though, what a goal tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    I think he’s overrated a lot.. Eden hazard though, what a goal tonight
    I always felt he just wasn’t making the top but the last 2/3 years he’s been incredible

I do think sometimes forget how young he is but he is being talked up a lot for someone who hasn't really had a big impact on games.

England however have a number of promising youngsters coming through and are likely to have a good chance of winning tournaments.

Hazard for me is the most talented player in the league still I know the stats probably don't back it up but he is a real gem to watch. I know Man city have KDB Aguero and Liverpool have VVD and Salah but I do like Hazard as a player.

Is he any relation to Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yeah he's doing really well, was only 18 in the winter and gas already started a handful of games, that's ahead of schedule for a massive club like Chelsea, he's got to keep out top internationals like Pedro and willian so he's doing great.
    But the media are going way overboard on him so far, he's got a lot to learn still but obviously has a lot of talent. I think Chelsea are handling him well tbh

That Declan Rice fella was anonymous at the CCS apart from one shot that hit the post. It's the English sporting disease ... thinking players are actually better than they are.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    That Declan Rice fella was anonymous at the CCS apart from one shot that hit the post. It's the English sporting disease ... thinking players are actually better than they are.

StT.
    <><
    Or maybe they just like to think the best of their own players like everyone else does

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Or maybe they just like to think the best of their own players like everyone else does
    If players have proved themselves at national and then international level fair enough. Sadly so many people eulogise over players who have accomplished nothing or very little. Encourage those who have potential but too many are told they have arrived when they've hardly started off on the journey.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yeah he's doing really well, was only 18 in the winter and gas already started a handful of games, that's ahead of schedule for a massive club like Chelsea, he's got to keep out top internationals like Pedro and willian so he's doing great.
    But the media are going way overboard on him so far, he's got a lot to learn still but obviously has a lot of talent. I think Chelsea are handling him well tbh
    He could probably do with a season in the championship tbh. I couldn’t help but laugh watching soccer Saturday last week and they was claiming that sari should more or less lose his job for not playing him and to a lesser effect Loftus cheek who I think would’ve been better staying at Watford as I don’t think he’s at that level of playing for a side who’s aim is to win the champions league

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    If players have proved themselves at national and then international level fair enough. Sadly so many people eulogise over players who have accomplished nothing or very little. Encourage those who have potential but too many are told they have arrived when they've hardly started off on the journey.

StT.
    <><
    i don't disagree but it is hardly a behaviour reserved for the English.