+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Simple poll. Warnock stay or go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Simple poll. Warnock stay or go?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Yes but you haven't so I'd rather Gerrard ��
    The choice is not me or Gerrard. Other people are available.

Yes but I want Gerrard thanks 👍 you put yourself forward as his replacement by the looks of it. Hope it goes well

Yes but I want Gerrard thanks �� you put yourself forward as his replacement by the looks of it. Hope it goes well
    You should go back and re-read the thread.

Don't need to - the op posed a poll which was should Warnock stay or go and then someone said for those saying go name his replacement - my contribution was to say stay and then replace with Gerrard as Warnock as previously said he is here next year if he has his way. Hope that helps. 👍

Don't need to - the op posed a poll which was should Warnock stay or go and then someone said for those saying go name his replacement - my contribution was to say stay and then replace with Gerrard as Warnock as previously said he is here next year if he has his way. Hope that helps. ��
    It doesn't. You put forth a ridiculous name for a replacement based on next to nothing. I tried to point out that coming in second place with the second biggest team is not much of an achievement and you weirdly interpreted that as me putting myself as a candidate for the next manager of Cardiff City.

Sorry about the Man City result this morning. You must be really upset.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It doesn't. You put forth a ridiculous name for a replacement based on next to nothing. I tried to point out that coming in second place with the second biggest team is not much of an achievement and you weirdly interpreted that as me putting myself as a candidate for the next manager of Cardiff City.

Sorry about the Man City result this morning. You must be really upset.
    I think it was because you named Gerrard's biggest achievement as a manager and you said you could also achieve that, thereby intimating that you are Gerrard's equal as a manager, therefore inadvertently suggesting that if he's being considered for the Cardiff City job then you should as well. I can see how he got there.

In terms of the thread, I agree with Jon1959

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think it was because you named Gerrard's biggest achievement as a manager and you said you could also achieve that, thereby intimating that you are Gerrard's equal as a manager, therefore inadvertently suggesting that if he's being considered for the Cardiff City job then you should as well. I can see how he got there.

In terms of the thread, I agree with Jon1959
    OK. You're wrong, but how about if I said "anyone could have done it"?

It appears others have explained why we got where we are in terms of our forum tennis so no need to further that bit but delighted with Man city result and I'm sure so was every other Cardiff city fan as it means that come the final day man city still need to beat Brighton for the league which means if we beat palace then it is still all to play for 👍 so not sure why you think I would be upset?