Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I read somewhere that the club have another year's option on Bruno's contract - Warnock was pretty certain he'd be staying a few weeks ago. Also, I'd be surprised if Sheffield United sign Madine for the Premier League, but I think he'll probably be off elsewhere during the summer - pretty sure Hoilett has another year left on his deal as well.

I agree with you though that it should be a business summer in terms of player arrivals/departures and, if there is to be a change of manager, you would think that it would be pretty soon after the season ends.
I’d put momey on Etheridge still being here and I reckon it’s better than 50/50 we will keep Bennett for at least 1 more season too.

So the team that started Saturday less Camerasa , Gunnar and Niasse, who all cane off will still be here.

In fact the team that finished with say Ralls and or Patterson in for Healy (and maybe 1 other) would still be here next season.

Still need a right back, plus 2 midfielders at least, plus probably a striker. If everyone except the loaners/ out of contract players stay.

Hope Spence and maybe 1 or 2 others step up from the youth and they are used as squad players rather than bringing in more journeymen.