+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ramsey out for June Internationals

Ramsey out for June Internationals

...we could struggle ..

Re: Ramsey out for June Internationals

That's a big blow - it seems so rare we manage to field both him and Bale on the pitch at the same time

maybe time for Bale to shine..he's been quiet for Wales lately

Is this definite? I can't find anything online except that he won't play for Arsenal again.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is this definite? I can't find anything online except that he won't play for Arsenal again.
    I was thinking the same thing - as you say, there's an Instagram post from him saying he won't be playing for Arsenal again, but there's nothing anywhere that I can find saying he's out of the Wales game, which, after all, are over a month away.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I was thinking the same thing - as you say, there's an Instagram post from him saying he won't be playing for Arsenal again, but there's nothing anywhere that I can find saying he's out of the Wales games, which, after all, are over a month away.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...we could struggle ..
    At least we have some strength in depth with all these talented youngsters coming through.

Not ruled out just yet but if he is unavailable for the Europa League final on 29th May it’s going to be very tight to play for Wales a week or so later.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    That's a big blow - it seems so rare we manage to field both him and Bale on the pitch at the same time
    Are they suffering the same as Giggs , too much demand in thier bodies.

They all played for high profile sides which could end up being committed to 40 plus competitive games a year with Internationals.