Somewhere along the line Zohore has transformed from the potential Premier League player of 16/17 that Tuerto describes into someone we knock "fighting balls" up to with the intent, presumably, of winning a free kick off as he grapples for the ball with his marker - we don't try to utilise what were Zohore's strengths when he played his most effective football for us, so is that because the injuries, which he has not appeared to be totally free of for about eighteen months, have slowed him down or made him less able to make the sort of runs which so frightened Championship defences?

Maybe there is something to that theory, but I'd also say that Zohore appears to be a player that a manager needs to work really hard on to get a response and so much of the problem with him might lie with what goes on between his ears - whether there is any truth in what is suggested above, I've not a clue, but its seemed to me for a while that Zohore is not what you would call a "typical" footballer by any means.