+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our most consistent outfield player over the last couple of months of the season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Our most consistent outfield player over the last couple of months of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Never thought I'd say this about him while we were a Premier League club, but I'd go for Lee Peltier.
    Arter when playing is the most consistent and Bennett, Peltier has been excellent too as has Manga.

Re: Our most consistent outfield player over the last couple of months of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    Arter when playing is the most consistent.
    There's no doubting that Arter is consistent. He runs around a lot, kicks people, gets booked, gives the ball away frequently, creates next to nothing, never scores and does all of that consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    There's no doubting that Arter is consistent. He runs around a lot, kicks people, gets booked, gives the ball away frequently, creates next to nothing, never scores and does all of that consistently.

He's our most accurate passer, though that is perhaps not the greatest accolade to have. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

All that aside we are more successful with him than without him, I think?

It seems that way anyway!!!