Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
Hey. I really don't need this. I told no-one to F*ck off (it was a play on words; the F=fail and the bracketed (off) was referring to an attempt at humour not directed at a person (if it came across badly then I apologise - but to the OP). How is accusing anyone of being Dickensian or calling out passive aggressiveness so bad?

But you really are the one that's being scary here. It's like being trolled by the 'thought-police'. I realise I'm the noob but in my very first post I mentioned I'd been a lurker for years so have been reading this board for a long time. I've not been on any form of social media for almost a decade and this is the first time I've commented on anything due to a degenerative neurological disease that's robbed me of many taken-for-granted communication skills. I put all this information in my profile to be as open as honest as possible.

It's actually pretty horrible of you to act so mean and as if you are the gatekeeper to this board and says so much more about you than it does me. If you had a problem why didn't you have the balls to contact me directly?

Your post is far worse, to me, than anything you're accusing me of. I'm genuinely quite shocked and find it really upsetting. But I doubt you'll care or even give it a second thought.

I was feeling pretty good after our second half performance tonight until I read your comment. I don't need anyone else making me feel this bad or unwelcome. Life is hard enough as it is.

*signing off*.
Goodnight!