+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All not well in the Wales camp?

Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    We had bad results too in the speed and Coleman eras.
    Speed and Coleman didn't have the quality of players that Giggs currently has to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Speed and Coleman didn't have the quality of YOUNGplayers that Giggs currently has to choose from.
    FYP

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    FYP
    Tony, I'd say the current crop of players Giggs had at his disposal is better all round than any players Speed and Coleman had to pick from, whether they are young or not. But I guess this is maybe a discussion for another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I will comment further after Slovakia play Croatia, and then visit Hungary and Wales in their next 3 fixtures.

Tony, I'd say the current crop of players Giggs had at his disposal is better all round than any players Speed and Coleman had to pick from, whether they are young or not. But I guess this is maybe a discussion for another thread?
    They are better, but the youngsters still need time to bed in, as they are only just starting out on their football journeys.

I totally agree, not a lover of Giggs, but he’s in the same position as Tosh was 11 years ago.

We can’t say “you don’t win anything with kids”, as it’s been proved wrong.

I just wish he (Giggs), would take the shackles off the kids, as Fergie did at United.

They are bursting a gut to attack, but are playing under orders. As you say, better kids than we’ve had for a long time

All's well that ends well

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He’s now a better manager than a husband or brother (which isn’t hard).
    He’s got it spot on the last two games as was unlucky against Slovakia and Croatia too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Some beauties in there

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Some beauties in there
    I hope we get the chance in 4 or 5 months time to trot out some of the similar posts/predictions/opinions on Neil Harris. There’s a lot of things been put in writing before the brain has been put into gear.

I did notice that our ‘Ash’ didn’t join in the initial celebrations on the pitch, but he did appear for the lap of honour. However, I noticed ( I watch him a lot!) that only one player, his former colleague Ben Davis actually spoke to him.
    Read into that what you will. Personally I’m hoping it’s the last time we ever see him in a Welsh shirt, after all, he is well down the pecking order now, thankfully Giggs obviously doesn’t rate him.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I did notice that our ‘Ash’ didn’t join in the initial celebrations on the pitch, but he did appear for the lap of honour. However, I noticed ( I watch him a lot!) that only one player, his former colleague Ben Davis actually spoke to him.
    Read into that what you will. Personally I’m hoping it’s the last time we ever see him in a Welsh shirt, after all, he is well down the pecking order now, thankfully Giggs obviously doesn’t rate him.
    I like your commitment and consistency.

It’s a rare trait to have these days.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I like your commitment and consistency.

It’s a rare trait to have these days.
    I’m like a dog with a bone !

I’m like a dog with a bone !
    I admire it.

International

Why do I get the hint of an impression he is not exactly your favourite player?
    Or am I misreading what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why do I get the hint of an impression he is not exactly your favourite player?
    Or am I misreading what you say.
    “Hint of an impression” ?...........I’m getting soft!

“Hint of an impression” ?...........I’m getting soft!
    The fact that during the spontaneity of celebrating our qualification for the finals, you chose to focus your attention on someone not joining in, speaks volumes about your commitment to your cause.
    Have you ever been diagnosed with OCD?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The fact that during the spontaneity of celebrating our qualification for the finals, you chose to focus your attention on someone not joining in, speaks volumes about your commitment to your cause.
    The fact you think he actually was speaks volumes about you too

I actually only noticed when I watched it again today on TV.

Hopefully none of us will have to put up with this much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It’s very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It’s very weird.
    I find it funny. Because he clearly didn’t spend his celebration doing what was said.. he’s saying it to wind up the usual suspects that comment every time he logs in

What's yer take on Ben Woodburn GB? seems currently out of favour, but as he's English fack him is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    What's yer take on Ben Woodburn GB? seems currently out of favour, but as he's English fack him is it ?
    When he cracked that winner against Austria, you could hear the shout of "feck off back to England" within a 20 mile radius of Grangetown.