+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 57

Thread: Kylie Minogue

  1. #1

    Kylie Minogue

    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.

  2. #2

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.
    You're not the guy with the Cardiff City flag in the crowd then.

  3. #3

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    My missus is watching it on iplayer or something now and **** me she is boring live. Kylie, not my missus - but I am sure they could give each other a run for their money! But to be fair Kylie is a year older than my fun extractor and looks bloody lovely for her age when comparing the two of them. Just shoved my headphones on and got The Wildhearts on at full rip, so drowned her shite music out.

  4. #4

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Kylie can do whatever she wants. Leave her alone.

  5. #5

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.
    I was thinking the same.
    "Backing singers" sing more, and better than her.
    Crowd sing along and they'll be praising this "great singer" afterwards.

  6. #6

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    She was boring. Not a patch on Miley Cyrus who followed her and was excellent.

  7. #7
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.
    Bloody Great Mun

    1987 Joshua Tree tour, Cardiff Arms park.

    U2.jpg

  8. #8

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    There all off there heads anyway,if you were a past pop idol ,you could just sit and eat pie and mash on stage , and they'd be screaming for an encore .

  9. #9

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.
    "Neighbours" gave her the leg up and when Stock Aitken Waterman got Jason Donovan (her on screen fella) on board too the world was her lobster.

    Agree she hasn't got a great stage presence but I think she was well received by the audience if only for a bit of nostalgia and of course eye candy.

    Lovely girl Kylie.

  10. #10

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There all off there heads anyway,if you were a past pop idol ,you could just sit and eat pie and mash on stage , and they'd be screaming for an encore .
    Theres a bloke with dodgy lipstick on now who looks like he has had a few too many pies.

  11. #11

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Theres a bloke with dodgy lipstick on now who looks like he has had a few too many pies.
    At last. The Cure. Class act!

  12. #12

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Theres a bloke with dodgy lipstick on now who looks like he has had a few too many pies.
    This has been a superb performance.

  13. #13

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    This has been a superb performance.
    I think he just went off to touch up his lippy, he`s back now, I can`t really knock the performance I`ve never really watched Smiffy and co. in concert before tonight. The crowd seem a bit subdued though ?

  14. #14

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    I think he just went off to touch up his lippy, he`s back now, I can`t really knock the performance I`ve never really watched Smiffy and co. in concert before tonight. The crowd seem a bit subdued though ?
    For a 60 year old bloke he's shown many younger act how to sing tonight. Liam G can only wish to have this guys voice.

  15. #15

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Saw the Cure 2 years ago and they’re so good live. No one there seems to care but go see them if you get a chance.

    Top 5 live act for me.

  16. #16

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Parry View Post
    Saw the Cure 2 years ago and they’re so good live. No one there seems to care but go see them if you get a chance.

    Top 5 live act for me.
    I'm gutted I didn't stay to watch them this year. There were only a few acts I wanted to see today and these and Buzzard, Buzzard, Buzzard were the other.

  17. #17

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    No frills, just top musicians doing their thing. Nice and refreshing.

    As for the crowd, well not everybody's cup of tea but I'm sure many would have been pleasantly surprised and others not so.
    Festivals usually have something for everyone.

  18. #18

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.
    How did she blag her way through life with that drivel ?
    The stupid people brigade have their queen ...

  19. #19
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,958

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    The Cure aced it, and it was a masterclass in songwriting and performance. Not bad for a bunch of OAPs!

    They put the youngsters to shame, and the wannabe rock stars at Glastonbury should be totally embarrassed by what they served up as music.

  20. #20

  21. #21

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.
    I'd watch her singing but only because i want to cover her in ice cream and

  22. #22

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    How did she blag her way through life with that drivel ?
    The stupid people brigade have their queen ...
    You should be so lucky

  23. #23

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Theres a bloke with dodgy lipstick on now who looks like he has had a few too many pies.
    He looked like Susan Boyle on a bad day.

  24. #24

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.
    Amazing how so many people must be wrong about her yet you are spot on.

  25. #25

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Horse shit. How she’s made a living with that voice remains a mystery.
    Maybe because of this? https://youtu.be/MGJiTh2s0Rk

  26. #26

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Maybe because of this? https://youtu.be/MGJiTh2s0Rk
    Oh my word. I've not seen that before

    Yup. She was destined for fame.

  27. #27

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Oh my word. I've not seen that before

    Yup. She was destined for fame.
    Nor me. Wowzers

  28. #28
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,958

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I'd watch her singing but only because i want to cover her in ice cream and
    She would really appreciate that during one of her menopausal hot flushes

  29. #29
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Cure aced it, and it was a masterclass in songwriting and performance. Not bad for a bunch of OAPs!

    They put the youngsters to shame, and the wannabe rock stars at Glastonbury should be totally embarrassed by what they served up as music.
    Not a fan of theirs back in the day but really enjoyed their set, not a hint of anger or hatred in their lyrics

  30. #30

    Re: Kylie Minogue

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Amazing how so many people must be wrong about her yet you are spot on.
    See Jimmy the Jocks post 👍

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •