+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff metro

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff metro

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm sure people can plan ahead for the length of time the valleys lines run. the longest ones will be about 50 minutes, with the vast majority being a lot less than that. if they got a taxi there isn't a toilet either.
    Some of the dirty f@ckers can't keep their stomach contents down for 5 minutes while a toilet is occupied , let alone 40/50 minutes on the last one back on a Friday night 🤣

I think the tram idea is a bit daft tbh, the ride quality is going to be extremely lively at speed. coupled with the lack of facilities it's going to be a bit of a shitty service for anyone coming in from the valleys. Hoping I'm proved wrong, but I'm not convinced by what I've seen

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Some of the dirty f@ckers can't keep their stomach contents down for 5 minutes while a toilet is occupied , let alone 40/50 minutes on the last one back on a Friday night ��

I think the tram idea is a bit daft tbh, the ride quality is going to be extremely lively at speed. coupled with the lack of facilities it's going to be a bit of a shitty service for anyone coming in from the valleys. Hoping I'm proved wrong, but I'm not convinced by what I've seen
    There's a guy in my row at the CCS who can't last 20 minutes, you can almost set your watch by him going of to the loo before 20 mins on the clock, he comes back in but leaves at least 5 mins before HT, then late for second half, then out again around 65 mins, then back...the leaves before FT.
    Hope he doesn't have to travel far.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    There's a guy in my row at the CCS who can't last 20 minutes, you can almost set your watch by him going of to the loo before 20 mins on the clock, he comes back in but leaves at least 5 mins before HT, then late for second half, then out again around 65 mins, then back...the leaves before FT.
    Hope he doesn't have to travel far.
    Lets hope he's okay prostrate issues can be awful and embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think it's just a case of getting tanked before KO and at HT.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He may not take it lying down.