+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Latest British Social Survey finds 52% of the Country are non Religious

Re: Latest British Social Survey finds 52% of the Country are non Religious

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I didn't think atheists had beliefs?

Sorry - posted twice!
    I believe in facts, evidence and proof, so much so I said it three times with different words.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I believe in facts, evidence and proof, so much so I said it three times with different words.
    Yet trying to rely on facts and verified evidence, it still can't tell them how life began, why we are actually here and what happens when these bodies expire?

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Yet trying to rely on facts and verified evidence, it still can't tell them how life began, why we are actually here and what happens when these bodies expire?
    The good thing is these criteria arenít just dropped to get a satisfying answer when the questions are difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    The good thing is these criteria arenít just dropped to get a satisfying answer when the questions are difficult.
    Indeed, yet they are often fudged to make the speculative side of science look wise.
    Unfortunately in this particular case it's no wiser then any other human guesswork, as a long history of revised statements will testify!

Of course we know how life began and what happens when life expires.

There is no why, there is no meaning attached to it.

Indeed, yet they are often fudged to make the speculative side of science look wise.
    Unfortunately in this particular case it's no wiser then any other human guesswork, as a long history of revised statements will testify!
    If you think a history of revised statements is a criticism of science I think you've fundamentally misunderstood it.