[QUOTE=truthpaste;5239300]I see, so it's us that leave our brain at the door? Yet it's you who:

1. Still can't distinguish religion from repentance and knowing Christ as Lord.
I have not mentioned 'repentance and knowing Christ as Lord' so I hardly had to distinguish between those concepts and religion. Your comment is highly illogical and rather ridiculous.

2. Thinks all life, including the complex programmes coded into DNA arose by accident. You have about 10 trillion cells in your body, so if you stretched the DNA in all the cells out, end to end, they'd stretch to 744 million miles.
both your religion and your God are mythical.
I didn't actually say that things arose by accident but let's park that for now. Your argument seems to be that because something is complex it has to have been designed by a deity. Very poor intellectal argument, it has to be said.

3. Ignores the complexity of life, the human eye is about an inch across has 2 million working parts, and more than 1 million nerve fibers connected to the brain - and 21st Century SCIENCE is NOT able to reconstruct those connections.
In this thread I have referred to scientific knowledge that we have these days which teach us the most amazing and complex things about life around us (and, ironically, things that the people in the Middle East had no understanding of thousands of years ago). You really don't need to assign comments to me that I didn't make. And your comment about '21st Century SCIENCE' not being able to create things is strange on several levels. It's not science that creates things in the first place. Science (i.e. knowledge that we obtain of the natural world) is what just allowed you to mention some facts about the complexity of the human eye and what assists eye surgeons in carrying out operations -etc so your arguments are a combination of false assumptions, twisted logic and assigning comments to me that I didn't say.

Still, you believe in that talking snake, old fruit.