+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Latest British Social Survey finds 52% of the Country are non Religious

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Latest British Social Survey finds 52% of the Country are non Religious

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I haven't come across many violent fanatical Christians recently and if I did, then by default they would be Christians in name only!
    How many violent fanatics of other religions have you come across?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    In over 5 decades of having an interest in matters of fauth, I can only recall members of one group taking such violent and deadly actions. Unfortunately their understanding of their own prophecies means that many of them believe that they can personally accelerate the end-time events by bringing about such world instability.
    In contrast those who read and understand Biblical Prophecy know that God is alone in control of all such future events and their timing on the world stage.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    In over 5 decades of having an interest in matters of fauth, I can only recall members of one group taking such violent and deadly actions. Unfortunately their understanding of their own prophecies means that many of them believe that they can personally accelerate the end-time events by bringing about such world instability.
    In contrast those who read and understand Biblical Prophecy know that God is alone in control of all such future events and their timing on the world stage.
    wibble.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    ohhh you mean the catholics...oh sorry the jews...opps the protastants..errr? muslims....sunni or shia? i could go on forever

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Truthpaste has beaten me to it. I suspect you know very well which religion is the elephant in the room here! Look no further than Afghanistan or even Pakistan where Christians are regularly murdered (some burned alive), churches and whole villages burned because someone "blasphemed". Because these events don't take place in the west they rarely make the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Truthpaste has beaten me to it. I suspect you know very well which religion is the elephant in the room here! Look no further than Afghanistan or even Pakistan where Christians are regularly murdered (some burned alive), churches and whole villages burned because someone "blasphemed". Because these events don't take place in the west they rarely make the news.
    It's getting to be a bit of a squeeze in this room with that elephant and the Catholic priest/child abuse on a massive scale shaped one next to it