Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
I don't judge people by what others say. I make my own mind up.

In any case I might well disagree with WB once I know what his opinions are. I haven't sat there trawling through anyone's previous posts as you appear to have done.
All I know about him is this issue of me being an alleged clone of him, and the fact that he's clearly about twice as intelligent as the gang who appear to hound him, based upon the way he's run rings round them on the matter.

I don't know what the name Wales Bales means actually - is it a reference to cricket or Gareth Bale ?

I'll tell you this much objectively, he's having a bloody good laugh at you and the other pack of dogs barking up the wrong tree and putting so much effort into it. He's also not the one stalking me like a lunatic and trying to do subtle interrogations to reveal something that's simply not there
Ouch. Not only do you share a similar educational background as you previously stated but a similar thinness of skin. You would have thought wandering the highlands of a bleak winter's night looking for a lost Aberdeen Angus would have toughened the hide but it would appear over-sensitivity abounds!