+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bananas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Bananas

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I'm trying not to post on anything except football at the moment because if I do I get trolled by wierdos who think I'm Wales Bales, but I must say that this is interesting because the QI programme, which is another example of the BBC using light entertainment as a propoganda weapon , did a whole feature about how the banana rule doesn't exist according to fat boy cheque fraud Fry and his smirking assistants .
    The "rule" that everyone thinks is the regulation doesn't actually exist though... that's the myth!

life on mars has just stated that there's a regulation about the quality of bananas which has been referred to as the 'bendy banana law' (which it is referred to as, due to the fact that a lot of people think that it's a ban on bendy bananas - which it obviously isn't).

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The "rule" that everyone thinks is the regulation doesn't actually exist though... that's the myth!

life on mars has just stated that there's a regulation about the quality of bananas which has been referred to as the 'bendy banana law' (which it is referred to as, due to the fact that a lot of people think that it's a ban on bendy bananas - which it obviously isn't).

Well, given the contraversy, I've just looked it up ,and it most definitely does exist , including a clause that they must not be bent at an unacceptable angle .
    I'm far more concerned myself with the EU deals to buy crappy South and central bananas which lost thousands of jobs in South Wales and Essex as well as shutting down the economy in Jamaica and other former colonies which supported us when we were at war with the countries leading the EU.
    I'd love to see these industries and jobs restored by Brexit , but I'm straying into politics and that'll get me trolled.

In any case, as far as I can establish the said rule / regulation does exist , so I'm interested why you think it doesn't .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well, given the contraversy, I've just looked it up ,and it most definitely does exist , including a clause that they must not be bent at an unacceptable angle .
    I'm far more concerned myself with the EU deals to buy crappy South and central bananas which lost thousands of jobs in South Wales and Essex as well as shutting down the economy in Jamaica and other former colonies which supported us when we were at war with the countries leading the EU.
    I'd love to see these industries and jobs restored by Brexit , but I'm straying into politics and that'll get me trolled.

In any case, as far as I can establish the said rule / regulation does exist , so I'm interested why you think it doesn't .
    oh dear dont upset them ,you end up being accused of being a Boris fan