+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Another mass shooting

Re: Another mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I have an excuse for today (but only today) a Brain scan shortly, will either give me closure after 9 years, or will keep the doubt renting a space in my head.

I had the brain scan about 30 mins after this post, and yesterday, 1 month after the scan had the results, a bit of a mixed bag, a clot still exists creating blockage in some veins, the brain works out alternative routes to drain the blood!!!, although no significant size change either way since the reference scan in 2011, the positive was that the indication of stroke shown in the reference scan is no longer apparent!!, once again the Staff at the Heath and my Doctor have been 100% brilliant.

I have watched the last few games on the interweb via one method or another, not wanting to put the boot in have been disappointed with the performances/quality of football, it's still early in the season but it does seem one season too far for NW although lets hope he turns the wick up with these players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I had the brain scan about 30 mins after this post, and yesterday, 1 month after the scan had the results, a bit of a mixed bag, a clot still exists creating blockage in some veins, the brain works out alternative routes to drain the blood!!!, although no significant size change either way since the reference scan in 2011, the positive was that the indication of stroke shown in the reference scan is no longer apparent!!, once again the Staff at the Heath and my Doctor have been 100% brilliant.

I have watched the last few games on the interweb via one method or another, not wanting to put the boot in have been disappointed with the performances/quality of football, it's still early in the season but it does seem one season too far for NW although lets hope he turns the wick up with these players.
    Would like to wish you all the best in your recovery, and while the test results are mixed it has to be great news that the effects of your stroke are no longer apparent. All the best for the future.

It does put some of the petty bullshit we argue about on here into perspective!

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Would like to wish you all the best in your recovery, and while the test results are mixed it has to be great news that the effects of your stroke are no longer apparent. All the best for the future.

It does put some of the petty bullshit we argue about on here into perspective!
    Agree and best wishes from me too

Good luck with the treatment Nelson. Hope you get back to watching the City in the flesh. In the meantime stay away from Q and 8chan. Doing that will bring you back to full health much sooner trust me!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Good luck with the treatment Nelson. Hope you get back to watching the City in the flesh. In the meantime stay away from Q and 8chan. Doing that will bring you back to full health much sooner trust me!
    Awww a get well message and a little dig at the same time, nice one Cyril

All the best Chris, hope you're doing well mate x

In the meantime stay away from Q and 8chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I love a bit of irony. Cyril is a self-declared expert on all things Trump Russia Collusion, but even though Q may be a load of bollocks, it's still 100% more accurate than the BS him and lardy have been coming out with

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I love a bit of irony. Cyril is a self-declared expert on all things Trump Russia Collusion, but even though Q may be a load of bollocks, it's still 100% more accurate than the BS him and lardy have been coming out with
    I don't use them tbh but still.. there was still no need to mention them imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

All the best Chris, hope you're doing well mate x
    It was offered fondly and tongue in cheek and hopefully the intended recipient saw it as such. Obviously I wasn't able to manage or cater for your sensitivities or interpretation in this instance.

Blog Entries

It was offered fondly and tongue in cheek and hopefully the intended recipient saw it as such. Obviously I wasn't able to manage or cater for your sensitivities or interpretation in this instance.
    No worries