+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Google

Google

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

@sundarpichai of Google was in the Oval Office working very hard to explain how much he liked me, what a great job the Administration is doing, that Google was not involved with China’s military, that they didn’t help Crooked Hillary over me in the 2016 Election, & that they are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary.

It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses....in 2020.” Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. @peterschweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Trump. All very illegal. We are watching Google very closely!

6:51 pm · 6 Aug 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97732821291018

Re: Google

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

@sundarpichai of Google was in the Oval Office working very hard to explain how much he liked me, what a great job the Administration is doing, that Google was not involved with China’s military, that they didn’t help Crooked Hillary over me in the 2016 Election, & that they are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary.

It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses....in 2020.” Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. @peterschweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Trump. All very illegal. We are watching Google very closely!

6:51 pm · 6 Aug 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97732821291018
    Gosh he has named the engineer , you know , no one will believe Trump don't you .although its very clear it goes on not just there but in teh UK as well Im sure we will soon fine out more on how UK parties ( all of them ) buy data, use data ,manipulate tragedy to apportion blame , and exploit ,no wonder some want 16 years to vote they will believe anything social media tells them.

Google is a CIA invention.
    If you control the means by which people seek information, and the source of that information then you can obviously control what they learn and know. You can see the result of that in the posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    If you control the means by which people seek information, and the source of that information then you can obviously control what they learn and know. You can see the result of that in the posters here.
    Wikipedia says it isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Aye. Have you read the Protocols? From memory it came to widespread public light in 1904. Of course, it'll never get the Hollywood treatment. Something I had no idea of until very recently is the relationship between JFK and a bloke called Lem Billings.

Trump went from "lock her up" to "the Clinton's are good people" and back to the occasional "crooked Hillary." Orange should have lost his base the instant he uttered the middle phrase.

Yes I've read the Protocols of the learned elders of Zion and they're actually a bit earlier than that. I think I know why you mention them here because they're an example of a subject which has been carefully filtered by Google. I've looked into them and I could tell you a bit about the subject , although I suspect that I'd take a slightly different view of them to you, although only slightly.
    Not sure what you mean about Billings, except that he was homosexual and some have suggested that he was actually the illegitimate son of old man Kennedy. That much I knew, but is there something else ?

I'm quite up on the Kennedys, but I'd never specially considered Billings significant.

The Protocols brags of owning the media, China and Japan, planned to wreck the culture of majority white countries through mass immigration along with removing the Russian Tsar and strip freedoms using terrorism as a major pretext.

JFK's wife on Billings is telling: "He's been my house guest since I was married." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lem_Billings

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The Protocols brags of owning the media, China and Japan, planned to wreck the culture of majority white countries through mass immigration along with removing the Russian Tsar and strip freedoms using terrorism as a major pretext.

JFK's wife on Billings is telling: "He's been my house guest since I was married." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lem_Billings
    Bloody good plan that and its working, thought Billings played for Huddersfield ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bloody good plan that and its working, thought Billings played for Huddersfield ?
    Philip Billing moved to Bournemouth a few days ago. Just before Aaron Mooy moved to Brighton.

I know we're moaning today, but it could be worse - we could be Huddersfield fans!

It's true - Google It !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Philip Billing moved to Bournemouth a few days ago. Just before Aaron Mooy moved to Brighton.

I know we're moaning today, but it could be worse - we could be Huddersfield fans!

Bournemouth is my Premier League team for the coming season, and I will also be following RB Leipzig and Juventus. They all play decent football, so hopefully that will counterbalance whatever they dish up down the City!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Do the Kennedys know Billings has moved ?

I cant Google China's watching my browsing and my Huawei phone , I'm scared to leave the house .