+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are fans losing faith in Neil Warnock?

Re: Are fans losing faith in Neil Warnock?

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Maybe I'm being cynical but I can't see bobby reid going and I think the story would've been put out there so fans breathe a huge sigh of relief when we do little business either way, and see today as a success, forgetting we've not got a cm, rb etc in

If he does go then I despair. Wouldn't turn or anything but I think it'd be setting us back a few seasons as I hoped when a new manager came in next season he'd use Bobby Reid as his main man
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

And agree Reid could thrive under the right manager here.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I for one won't suddenly start thinking it's been a good window if, say, we sign Vassell today and don't sell anyone because it will mean we have not done enough to tackle the gaping hole that the departures of Gunnarsson, Camarasa and Arter left in our squad.
    +1. If we don't resolve our midfield issue today, we'll continue to get overrun a'la'Wigan. Also, we desperately need some pace in our defence.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Maybe I'm being cynical but I can't see bobby reid going and I think the story would've been put out there so fans breathe a huge sigh of relief when we do little business either way, and see today as a success, forgetting we've not got a cm, rb etc in

If he does go then I despair. Wouldn't turn or anything but I think it'd be setting us back a few seasons as I hoped when a new manager came in next season he'd use Bobby Reid as his main man
    I don't think it's a case of turning for me. It would just completely kill my enthusiasm to watch us play.

I'm already a bit perturbed with the lack of skill on display and yet to sell who is my opinion our best player not because we have an offer we can't refuse (aka Dan James) but cos our manager can't work out a way how to get the best out of him cos he's not 6 foot 2 and 15 stone.

This would be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I don't think it's a case of turning for me. It would just completely kill my enthusiasm to watch us play.

I'm already a bit perturbed with the lack of skill on display and yet to sell who is my opinion our best player not because we have an offer we can't refuse (aka Dan James) but cos our manager can't work out a way how to get the best out of him cos he's not 6 foot 2 and 15 stone.

This would be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me.
    This maybe a little harsh on the rest but not only is Reid one of our best players. For me he is one of the very few footballers we have. Warnock says this is his last season. At least keep Reid so the next manager can make better use of him.