+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I love transfer deadline day

I love transfer deadline day

Don't know why I just love it , think its madness and frenzy , agents all playing poker with clubs and via versa, up until 10pm

Re: I love transfer deadline day

5pm today

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't know why I just love it , think its madness and frenzy , agents all playing poker with clubs and via versa, up until 10pm
    Someone might want to tell these agents that it’s 5pm today.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Someone might want to tell these agents that it’s 5pm today.
    someone should ring cardiff city

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    If it's anything like the ticket office you won't get through until 5:05pm then they've all gone home!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    If it's anything like the ticket office you won't get through until 5:05pm then they've all gone home!
    good point

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    For no good reason, I always assumed as a kid that these things were thrashed out by fax. And at no point have I updated the tech in my imagination. So in my mind, deadline day is the one and only day in the year when the fax machine is dusted off and the only secretary old enough to remember how to use one comes into her own. I'd hate to think that it's all done by email and telephone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    For no good reason, I always assumed as a kid that these things were thrashed out by fax. And at no point have I updated the tech in my imagination. So in my mind, deadline day is the one and only day in the year when the fax machine is dusted off and the only secretary old enough to remember how to use one comes into her own. I'd hate to think that it's all done by email and telephone call.
    There was the story that the de Gea Real Madrid transfer failed because of a fax, and that was only about three years ago.