+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: That bonkers Scandinavian child GT

I am one that critises this girl and the rebellion .

I rather them be in work than interrupting hard working folks lives just because they can.

I recycle 4 ways and plant trees and flowers .

Intelligent folk don't need the lecture and let's be fair they are more likely be the ones to recycle.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I rather them be in work than interrupting hard working folks lives just because they can.

Intelligent folk don't need the lecture and let's be fair they are more likely be the ones to recycle.
    I think there's a generation of people who like being lectured to, whether about what to eat, what to say, how to travel and how often, what to wear, what to think, and what to say. The big problem is, they're 'right' and everyone else is 'wrong', and heaven help you if you criticise them. The reaction on here to my comments about her suggests as much..

The resentment of some towards young people with hopeful aspirations and bit of fire in their belly is very odd tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I think there's a generation of people who like being lectured to, whether about what to eat, what to say, how to travel and how often, what to wear, what to think, and what to say. The big problem is, they're 'right' and everyone else is 'wrong', and heaven help you if you criticise them. The reaction on here to my comments about her suggests as much..
    I think there's a breed of person who believes, with no real justification, that they're an expert in everything.

Or there's a generation of people who realise that things aren't perfect the way they are and have the balls to try and change things rather than be terrified of anything that risks things not staying the same

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Or there's a generation of people who realise that things aren't perfect the way they are and have the balls to try and change things rather than be terrified of anything that risks things not staying the same

An articulate and intelligent young person probably doing more to further publicise the world's environmental problems than most of us (if not all of us) posters on here put together - and of the generation who will feel the effects quite starkly. Strange why it can elicit such anger. It's no wonder that God is hiding his light behind a bushel these days....

There seems to be a generation who like to think they can't be wrong and won't listen to experts in any field and rather think they're the experts in everything.

This board is full of people like that who won't listen to any evidence or opinion if it's contrary to theirs.

Putting the recycling out once a fortnight and keeping the garden tidy doesn't offset your carbon footprint, but good on you for trying so hard.

It's the stupid cockwombles who won't listen to reason that need the lecturing, but are too far up their own arses and incapable of education to realise this.

You are completely missing the point of it, it isn't about individuals recycling and planting flowers. It's about raising awareness on a global scale so people put pressure on governements to make changes to stop the biggest poluters poluting.