Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
The issues here are very clear to a rational mind, and it's not just China, but it's unimaginably rich Western globalist backers who would benefit from such developments - plans really. As you say, these kids are not only excluded from these benefits , but would suffer particularly from them, so obviously we must ask why they would be so enthusiastic about seeing their own liberties and incomes destroyed.
Well, as I've mentioned, that can only be because their conclusions and opinions have been given to them rather than arrived at on their own.
I singled out China because they are a nation who have imperialist ambitions. Once they achieve the status of dominant Superpower, they will start exercising that power around the world (they already have in the South China Sea). I just feel a bit sad for bob and lardy, that they won't be around to witness the Chinese flag flying above Buckingham Palace, and every other public building. No doubt they will have a monument to commemorate the useless idiots though