+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A dreadful team to watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Perfectly happy with my position dude. I didn't call any fellow fan a name, didn't make fun of old ladies in a stadium and quickly backtrack because you'd upset the wrong people. The Lone Backtracker is what I'll call you from now on. Although you're not alone, you're all at it "I'm never going down there again" when all the while you've been going down there. Don't blame you, and glad you are one of us again. You just need to admit it to yourself.
    Making fun of old ladies?

Who did he upset that he shit his pants and had to backpeddle

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Making fun of old ladies?

Who did he upset that he shit his pants and had to backpeddle
    Two elderly ladies had red wigs on at a game on TV. TLG gets all venomous (he likes the venom) and makes some ill-thought remaks. But one of the mums has a son who posts on here and is a bit bigger and harder than TLG expected. TLG suddenly didn't like venom anymore and I'm not sure I've seen a finer grovelling act on the internet ever.

Two elderly ladies had red wigs on at a game on TV. TLG gets all venomous (he likes the venom) and makes some ill-thought remaks. But one of the mums has a son who posts on here and is a bit bigger and harder than TLG expected. TLG suddenly didn't like venom anymore and I'm not sure I've seen a finer grovelling act on the internet ever.

The person concerned isn't big or hard. He is, however, a nice guy. He asked me for an apology and I gave one as my initial comments had been out of order. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Justifying going to a football match? Seriously?

Nobody needs to justify having a day out at the football. I certainly don't.
    You've spent half your Christmas justifying it dude. You also spent most of 2012-201(?) seeking justification and making comments about those who decided to keep supporting the club. Comments that led to yet another backtrack as quoted below.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

The person concerned isn't big or hard. He is, however, a nice guy. He asked me for an apology and I gave one as my initial comments had been out of order. Simple as that.
    Ah, so if you didn't know the son of the ladies the comments would have stood. I'll remember that the next time you are on your high horse.

You've spent half your Christmas justifying it dude. You also spent most of 2012-201(?) seeking justification and making comments about those who decided to keep supporting the club.
    Uh, righto. I seek justification for going to football matches. Regularly, just like every other football fan. After all, it's a crime of sorts, so it needs justification. Or something like that. I think.