I couldn't agree more. Forget playing styles and philosophies, we are just very poor at the moment and terrible value for the ticket price.

I'm not someone who thinks all football should be played beautifully or 'tiki-taka' is the be all and end all but we don't even have the ability at the moment to pass the ball 5/10 yards to feet, switch play, vary set pieces, attack with purpose or even control the ball.

Where has the spark gone? Where is the intensity? Why aren't the players taking responsibility on the pitch to use the ball rather than continuously flick it on or turn it round the corner like it's made of anthrax? The amount of times we tried to force it down the left hand side when players were marked and the space had been cut off, rather than switch play and move Fulham about, was mind boggling.

I even think Warnock has lost his spark, he looks very flat to me. Maybe last season and the Sala tragedy has taken it's toll on him. I am hugely thankful for what he has done for the club, he's been incredible but I think maybe it's a season too many? I won't call for his head but we need a dramatic change otherwise this is going to be a long tough season.

I thought Fulham were actually pretty poor last night too, they passed it and passed it without any pace and to me didn't look that dangerous. They are still quite shaky at the back too, so why the game plan was to sit back and try and hit the on the break at home was baffling. Especially after the 1st 20 mins when the players could have seen that they were there for the taking.

Oh well, hopefully the international break will give them a bit of time to re-group and change the approach even if it just makes us more enjoyable to watch.