+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A dreadful team to watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A dreadful team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I do, and I also contribute towards Swansea, Newport, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, etc.

What I don't do is pay any money directly into Cardiff City, and I haven't done that since June 2012.
    Ok but weve now established you do contribute cash to Vincent Tan and Cardiff City.😃

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Ok but weve now established you do contribute cash to Vincent Tan and Cardiff City.��
    I'm his biggest fan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm his biggest fan.
    You clearly appreciate Tan getting Cardiff up the leagues because you've started going to a lot of games. Yeah, ok so you're not putting money "directly" into Tan's pocket, but getting your mate to but a ticket then paying your mate for the ticket is a creative loophole I'll give you that.

I wonder how many of the high and mighty "boycotters" are still boycotting?

Thames Valley?
    Jirga?
    Alfie Sherwood?
    Taunton Blue?
    The bloke who started supporting a Dutch team?

Just some of those I remember ranting on about not supporting the club, I bet they're all back down there "indirectly" not supporting the club.

What a boycott this is turning into, going to games but yeah, that doesn't really count because you didn't pay for it directly! And you still try to come over all "principled". Principled? Be ****ed. You're one of us mate, a bluebird supporting Tan's club. Your bum on the seat is the same bum on the seat it was when you were a kid and you weren't putting money directly into Bob Grogan's pocket because your parents were buying the tickets - you were a supporter then, right? So what's the difference now?

What a boycott that was, achieved nothing and you have been going to games since the rebrand. Well done on 7 years of **** all.