+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Ledley

Joe Ledley

Saw him in my gym yesterday. Looking fit, he was on the running machine for the whole hour I was there. I was never his biggest fan but reckon he is still fit enough for sure, maybe not a championship level footballer now though?

Re: Joe Ledley

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Saw him in my gym yesterday. Looking fit, he was on the running machine for the whole hour I was there. I was never his biggest fan but reckon he is still fit enough for sure, maybe not a championship level footballer now though?
    It’s weird how much Joe fell off the map since the Euros. Wonder if it’s anything to do with his celebrating England losing. Quite a few of those lads have faded away since then. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    It’s weird how much Joe fell off the map since the Euros. Wonder if it’s anything to do with his celebrating England losing. Quite a few of those lads have faded away since then. Weird.
    Im guessing its wage and contractual issues holding this up , any number of div 1 teams would take him .

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    They peaked. He's 32 and had a double hip surgery when he played for us! I think time is catching up with a lot of them.

Only 8 of the 2016 squad are in the squad for tonight v Azerbaijan.