+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MK-ULTRA (continued)

MK-ULTRA (continued)

The CIA's Secret Quest For Mind Control: Torture, LSD And A 'Poisoner In Chief'

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/09/75898...soner-in-chief

Re: MK-ULTRA (continued)

They bought all the LSD that existed in the entire world! I wonder how the Beatles and Pink Floyd got hold of it? Syd Barrett didn't come out of his encounter too well.

Blog Entries

What did you just say in the other thread?

They banned it in the late 70s I think, but they just carried on under another name.
    See, when you see this , which I'm sure WB was well aware of, perhaps some of the stuff I've posted here before about mass brainwashing might not seem quite as incredible.

Its origins are the importation of former Nazis by the oss and others after WW2 ,( operation Paperclip ) , which led to all sorts of stuff including the assassination of a President, the EU, " moon landings", "climate change" and the subversion of Western Society from within. Somewhere in the midst of all this, the U.K. Government and establishment changed sides.

Not sure why you're bothering to post it here though WB because I very much doubt that it's within the grasp of most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Not sure why you're bothering to post it here though WB because I very much doubt that it's within the grasp of most of them.
    I thought it was interesting given that LSD made its way into popular culture. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was a great film, and some well-known music came out of it's use.

I saw that in Cardiff when it came out.
    Drugs are the secret currency of governments now

I wonder if people read this thread and automatically think that it's a conspiracy theory? NPR is a mainstream organisation, and their Tiny Desk Concerts are superb.

From Wikipedia:

National Public Radio (NPR, stylized as npr) is an American privately and publicly funded non-profit membership media organization based in Washington, D.C. NPR differs from other non-profit membership media organizations, such as AP, in that it was established by an act of Congress and most of its member stations are owned by government entities (often public universities). It serves as a national syndicator to a network of over 1,000 public radio stations in the United State.

Well as I recall it there was a Congressional Committee which investigated MK Ultra, during which they made findings of fact and ordered it to cease and desist .
    Like many things which you can prove I think many people ignore it if they're subliminally instructed to regard it as a "conspiracy theory" by the BBC and other outlets. If they witnessed something themselves but were told that it didn't happen they'd insist that it was a conspiracy theory in order to identify with the " intelligent" people who " know the truth".

Well as I recall it there was a Congressional Committee which investigated MK Ultra, during which they made findings of fact and ordered it to cease and desist .
    Like many things which you can prove I think many people ignore it if they're subliminally instructed to regard it as a "conspiracy theory" by the BBC and other outlets. If they witnessed something themselves but were told that it didn't happen they'd insist that it was a conspiracy theory in order to identify with the " intelligent" people who " know the truth".
    The American alphabet agencies were caught trying to overthrow the current President of the United States, yet there is an active group of people on here trying to convince everybody that it never happened. Until increasing numbers of the population start educating themselves, they are going to hold us all back.

Blog Entries

(Like I asked in the other thread)..Was project bluebird before that?

Very good - for some reason I couldn't see that.
    There was project blue book but that was nonsense about investigating aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    (Like I asked in the other thread)..Was project bluebird before that?
    I'd never heard of MK-ULTRA until you turned up with your tinfoil hat! You have a lot to answer for

Yes, I think operation bluebird was it's precurser, and it was one of the many operations that had their origins in the nazi influenced operation paperclip.

Blog Entries

Very good - for some reason I couldn't see that.
    There was project blue book but that was nonsense about investigating aliens.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00010003-1.pdf

My apology - I'm sorry, I thought you were kidding about "Bluebird" . You can see why I expect.

I'd missed that, but I was aware that the whole thing was in swing from the fifties when these ex Nazis observed what the North Koreans had done to British and American pow's and wanted to add to their own repertoire

Blog Entries

My apology - I'm sorry, I thought you were kidding about "Bluebird" . You can see why I expect.

I'd missed that, but I was aware that the whole thing was in swing from the fifties when these ex Nazis observed what the North Koreans had done to British and American pow's and wanted to add to their own repertoire
    Yeah I can see why, I always remember that name for some reason