+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The OFFISHUL I just put WalesBales on ignore Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The OFFISHUL I just put WalesBales on ignore Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's got nothing to do with people having opposing points of view. It is about the fact that WB/RB has proven himself/themselves to be incapable of mature debate and that he/they misrepresent other people's views continually and incessantly. As to whether it's deliberate and done for the sake of winding people up or whether he/they is/are totally deluded I don't know.

Many people seem to have him/them on ignore after spending many years on here never having taken that action against other posters regardless of their opposing views on any subject. If you haven't become aware of that continual misrepresentation I would be absolutely amazed.

Many of us on here can conduct ourselves rationally when disagreeing with other posters but when it becomes impossible why bother?

It's just ironic that he/they post on here with such regularity but fewer and fewer posters even get to read those posts.
    As you know I was prepared to indulge WB more than most. He lost it with me when he, without evidence, called a couple of posters a John Worboys' rapist apologist. When called out and given the opportunity to reflect he dissembled rather than recognise that this was a human error that could have been made debating on-line. Sad but I guess his egocentricism and not being seen as wrong is more important to him than common decency.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As you know I was prepared to indulge WB more than most. He lost it with me when he, without evidence, called a couple of posters a John Worboys' rapist apologist. When called out and given the opportunity to reflect he dissembled rather than recognise that this was a human error that could have been made debating on-line. Sad but I guess his egocentricism and not being seen as wrong is more important to him than common decency.
    Hey, aren't you the peddler of Trump Russia Collusion lies and propaganda? Sorry mate, I can't take you seriously ever again, you are a feckin' drama queen and a bullsh*tter, not to mention your frequent outbursts of faux moral outrage. Have a nice day fella

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hey, aren't you the peddler of Trump Russia Collusion lies and propaganda? Sorry mate, I can't take you seriously ever again, you are a feckin' drama queen and a bullsh*tter, not to mention your frequent outbursts of faux moral outrage. Have a nice day fella
    He's also the man who tried bullshitting about farming because he used to work as a clerk in the ministry, where he observed the way they manipulate figures and produce reports to justify agendas. Be that as it may, and I wouldn't normally re hash it, it'd be nice if he could address current issues rather than launching character assassinations on people who disagree with him.

I shouldn't join in really , but it's only fair to mention that old saying about glass houses

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    He's also the man who tried bullshitting about farming because he used to work as a clerk in the ministry, where he observed the way they manipulate figures and produce reports to justify agendas. Be that as it may, and I wouldn't normally re hash it, it'd be nice if he could address current issues rather than launching character assassinations on people who disagree with him.

I shouldn't join in really , but it's only fair to mention that old saying about glass houses
    I agree with your assessment, he's a nasty and vindictive little bugger. And to make matters worse he's usually wrong about everything, and I have a lot of proof to back that up. Unfortunately for him, character assassinations don't make lies become true, and that is where his entire modus operandi falls down. Cyril and Lardy are a clown show, a modern day Laurel and Hardy