+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone listeneng to Parliment live now ?

Re: Anyone listeneng to Parliment live now ?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The obvious thing to me would be for the opposition to start calling Dominic's intentions as The Suicide Plan.
    Ha ha great, yes I like that too! Boris and this other clown would make a great circus act as Dumb and Dumber!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Ha ha great, yes I like that too! Boris and this other clown would make a great circus act as Dumb and Dumber!
    If Boris were to be elected by the people, would we consider all those free thinking millions to be dumb or dummer than you , or would you respect the fact , people have a different view ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If Boris were to be elected by the people, would we consider all those free thinking millions to be dumb or dummer than you , or would you respect the fact , people have a different view ?
    If the majority of voters voted for Santa Claus as Prime Minister would that suggest anything about their intellect?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    If the majority of voters voted for Santa Claus as Prime Minister would that suggest anything about their intellect?
    Sorry to upset you I dont Santa is allowed to stand , due to him not being on the electorial register wnd all , anyways we already got a magic grandpa waiting in the wings , he will sleigh them all.