+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad

The trailer for the breaking bad film, El Camino is on you tube. It looks good and is accompanied by a brilliant song by Reuben and the Black.

Re: Breaking Bad

Make that Reuben and the Dark.

What a total waste of an hour and a half that was. Offered so much but totally ran out of ideas and sadly left it open for a second film. Shame really as the trailer looked like it was going to offer quite a bit.

Really disappointed with it, shame as I loved Breaking Bad.

I enjoyed it. A bit too slow but some moments of humour, tension and poignancy. Aaron Paul was excellent.

Just finished it, really enjoyed, should be watched in the context that it is an extended closure episode and not a stand alone film, in that perspective it delivered perfectly.

Brilliant film. Made sure I watched the last two episodes of BB before the film. Go Jesse.

Heisenberg

It definitely didn't feel like a film but I really enjoyed it as a feature length finale.

How much has Todd aged in the last 6 years! Threw me off the the first few scenes until I got used to him

todd 1.jpg

Todd 2.jpg

Yes and put a few pounds on.

Quite enjoyed it as an additional episode. With Walter dead at the end of the series I thought this closed off what happened to Jessie well. Also showed some of what he went through prior to the finale.