+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What leave voters voted for?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What leave voters voted for?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You could say the same for every country, and right now Germany are having recession problems.
    So are things thriving under Trump or not? Is wealth division growing bigger or smaller? Is homelessness and poverty decreasing or increasing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So are things thriving under Trump or not? Is wealth division growing bigger or smaller? Is homelessness and poverty decreasing or increasing?
    They are doing a lot better than Germany, France & China, and that's before the effects of the forthcoming trade wars. It will be a landslide for Trump in 2020, especially after the rogue liberal elites have been locked up. I'm not sure if the anti-democracy left will recover from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Something is happening

This might answer part of your query .https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-45827430

US wages growth
    Hourly pay earned by the typical employee rose sharply in February, pushing the increase in wages over the past year to a 10-year high of 3.4%.

The last time wages grew that fast was in early 2009. Even better, inflation slowed toward the end of 2018, dropping to a yearly rate of 1.6% from as high as 2.9% last summer

Homelessness is on the rise

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Something is happening

This might answer part of your query .https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-45827430

US wages growth
    Hourly pay earned by the typical employee rose sharply in February, pushing the increase in wages over the past year to a 10-year high of 3.4%.

The last time wages grew that fast was in early 2009. Even better, inflation slowed toward the end of 2018, dropping to a yearly rate of 1.6% from as high as 2.9% last summer

Homelessness is on the rise
    After observing this forum over a period of time, it's quite clear that the vast majority of people have been brainwashed to some extent, and they are also the first to respond angrily with nasty vitriolic language. It has been quite an eye-opener, and I have seen this kind of behaviour repeated over multiple forums and on various other social media platforms. In short, as things stand now we are f*cked as a society. Lardy & Cyril are a classic example of people who have an inverse view of reality, and they are very vindictive as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    After observing this forum over a period of time, it's quite clear that the vast majority of people have been brainwashed to some extent, and they are also the first to respond angrily with nasty vitriolic language. It has been quite an eye-opener, and I have seen this kind of behaviour repeated over multiple forums and on various other social media platforms. In short, as things stand now we are f*cked as a society. Lardy & Cyril are a classic example of people who have an inverse view of reality, and they are very vindictive as well.

Perfectly true, but I haven't come across another message board where it's as rife as it is here. There are fuktards like this on most boards, but they're usually in the minority. I think maybe people give up here after a while because they just get trolled so widely and there are so few normal people that it hardly seems worth bothering.
    I'd buggered off myself actually except that I got a few requests to post again - maybe people are scared to say what they think but appreciate someone saying it for them. In any case, I've got a five minute rule now , where I don't hang round here long enough to get dissapointed or feel tainted with negativity.