Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
After my degree, Masters and professional qualifications, I had a fantastically rewarding career. I was an examiner for a chartered body and served on its international committee. I regularly met and advised ministers and was seconded to advise and support foreign governments before moving on to lead major change programmes and then grow my own company. I have been honoured for my services.

Now some of these things are true, some are exaggeration and some are total lies. You can be anybody you want to be on a social messageboard and I guess if you hoover up the odd gullible sycophant per 1000 posts then if you were of a certain narcissistic tendency then you might think the effort was worthwhile.
I think they are all lies, as you are too gullible for any of it to be true. You can't even spot a plot to overthrow a US president, even when every element of the plan has been pointed out to you in microscopic detail. You clearly lack the ability to think for yourself, so if your fantasy CV landed on my desk I would consider it to be a heavily embelished work of fiction