+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What leave voters voted for?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What leave voters voted for?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    You are talking rubbish lardy, I don't make things up, people I know voted out as in OUT, I doubt if any of them have ever heard of Canada this and Norway that, I couldn't even tell you what Canada this and Norway that is myself [I would have to look it up].
    All the leave voters I spoke to wanted the Norway deal.

You think that's irrelevant and changes nothing, don't you? You'd be correct.

What's not rubbish is that no deal was barely discussed in the campaigns. The evidence is still there; the soundbites and interviews, the articles, the web searches, it all confirms it.

It's certainly true that there's a large number of people who want no deal now. Chances are that Farridge and his backers wanted no deal along, but if they did they kept it quiet because leave would not have won if that had been the message.

In fact, the way that they have maneuvered to make it seem that's what people always wanted (The Will Of The People) is a mixture of impressive and scary.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All the leave voters I spoke to wanted the Norway deal.

You think that's irrelevant and changes nothing, don't you? You'd be correct.

What's not rubbish is that no deal was barely discussed in the campaigns. The evidence is still there; the soundbites and interviews, the articles, the web searches, it all confirms it.

It's certainly true that there's a large number of people who want no deal now. Chances are that Farridge and his backers wanted no deal along, but if they did they kept it quiet because leave would not have won if that had been the message.

In fact, the way that they have maneuvered to make it seem that's what people always wanted (The Will Of The People) is a mixture of impressive and scary.
    ''All the leave voters I spoke to wanted the Norway deal'', you say...……...crickey, how many vote leavers do you know ?, what is the Norway deal ?, are there variations of the Norway deal like Norway minus and Norway plus ?

You are talking Brexit are you ? or are these people you know fans of the 1905 Norway deal ? when they broke away from the United Kingdom and gained Independence [the Sweden - Norway United Kingdom not our one, lol].

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    ''All the leave voters I spoke to wanted the Norway deal'', you say...……...crickey, how many vote leavers do you know ?, what is the Norway deal ?, are there variations of the Norway deal like Norway minus and Norway plus ?

You are talking Brexit are you ? or are these people you know fans of the 1905 Norway deal ? when they broke away from the United Kingdom and gained Independence [the Sweden - Norway United Kingdom not our one, lol].
    Blimey, you appear to have typed all that without irony. You know I was parodying what you've been saying, right?