Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
That’s unfair.

Totally.

He’s just pointing out that change isn’t always guaranteed to bring success and it’s not always controllable to the level that many on here seem to think it is.

Those things you ask for are all nice, but compared to some of the other challenges the club has faced in the last 10 years or so they are minor.

There’s going to be a new manager in a few months and I reckon we’ve got a better chance of it being one who’s taking on a successful club by getting behind and supporting the current one than constantly criticising everything he does.

We are still in a decent position despite a start which apparently is a disaster. So no need to panic and deviate from the plan that is in place .
I've no idea what the challenges the club has faced over the last ten years has got to do with what i'd like to see happen now-quite confusing. Also, Pearcey doesn't have to point out to me that change isn't guarateed to bring success and you don't have to tell me that it's not always controllable. I know that you probably like this type of football and why not, more power to you. I don't, i think it's shit, although i'm not after total football, i'm not after playing ut from the back, just an element of thought towards our play, because there's bugger all at the moment. I will not support Warnock, i'll support the team, also, i'm not panicking, never have, i don't think this season has been a disaster and i wont deviate from the plan because i've not got a clue what the plan is