+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oh yes please do Jess

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh yes please do Jess

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/12/jess-...tion-10906812/

Jess Phillips mulling run for Labour leadership if Corbyn loses next election

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/12/jess-phillips-mulling-run-labour-leadership-corbyn-loses-next-election-10906812/?ito=cbshare

Re: Oh yes please do Jess

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/12/jess-...tion-10906812/

Jess Phillips mulling run for Labour leadership if Corbyn loses next election

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/12/jess-...2/?ito=cbshare
    ...and then what? You would vote Labour and post on here advocating her policies against Boris Johnson's government?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    ...and then what? You would vote Labour and post on here advocating her policies against Boris Johnson's government?
    Just saying I like the lady and her down to earth thoughts . If she gets into power I will post whatever I like, if thats alright with you .

Chill.

Just saying I like the lady and her down to earth thoughts . If she gets into power I will post whatever I like, if thats alright with you .

Chill.
    I don't think that after 12k posts anyone is going to get in the way of you posting your thoughts. I just thought about Saul on the road to Damascus in the unlikely event of the Labour Party seeing sense and selecting someone to the right of Corbyn when/if he falls on his sword.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I don't think that after 12k posts anyone is going to get in the way of you posting your thoughts. I just thought about Saul on the road to Damascus in the unlikely event of the Labour Party seeing sense and selecting someone to the right of Corbyn when/if he falls on his sword.
    Why are you so obsessed with the number of posts people make? I find it very weird behaviour on your part. You do realise that some people can type much faster than others don't you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with the number of posts people make? I find it very weird behaviour on your part. You do realise that some people can type much faster than others don't you!

Without necessarily relating this to Cyril, I get this all the time here and elsewhere !
    People accuse me of sitting there for hours composing posts or spending loads of time on the board but they don't seem to understand that I can do it really quickly so it's no big effort . In fact I've got a five minute rule on this board because if I spend much more time than that reading some of these characters I'd end up depressed !

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Without necessarily relating this to Cyril, I get this all the time here and elsewhere !
    People accuse me of sitting there for hours composing posts or spending loads of time on the board but they don't seem to understand that I can do it really quickly so it's no big effort . In fact I've got a five minute rule on this board because if I spend much more time than that reading some of these characters I'd end up depressed !
    I'm the same in and out ,getting on with life ,can't speak for others ,perhaps they are sitting on this board waiting for certain folk to type something then they personalize the response to move the goalposts and hope that will force people off the forum , which has sadly happened to a lot of folk .

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I actually take it as a compliment , that my posts I intrest someone to such an extent,
    who takes the effort to examine my behaviours, read my thoughts , contribute to my posts innsuchna dedicated way could it be deemed as a form of stalking ?

OCD and obsession is upon us,
    as is speed typing, lol .

Crickey its worrying you post something of a positive nature and end up with the message being personalised instead of intelligent debate , no wonder poor old Jess has bodyguards , and avoids social media , what a brave young woman she is ?

I actually take it as a compliment , that my posts I intrest someone to such an extent,
    who takes the effort to examine my behaviours, read my thoughts , contribute to my posts innsuchna dedicated way could it be deemed as a form of stalking ?

OCD and obsession is upon us,
    as is speed typing, lol .

Crickey its worrying you post something of a positive nature and end up with the message being personalised instead of intelligent debate , no wonder poor old Jess has bodyguards , and avoids social media , what a brave young woman she is ?
    It's all part of the fun isn't it?
    Anyone but Dustbyn
    and Johnson
    and Swinson
    and Sturgeon

Where is screaming lord Sutch when you need a sensible option on the ballot paper ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It's all part of the fun isn't it?
    Anyone but Dustbyn
    and Johnson
    and Swinson
    and Sturgeon

Where is screaming lord Sutch when you need a sensible option on the ballot paper ?
    Ha ha, very good