+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FT: MILLWALL 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: MILLWALL 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Yeah, fair play

Logged on, saw a post saying not good enough, saw a post saying what a load of shit then posted. Just read back and a fair summary!

Two Sean Morrison's at the back is killing us.
    Bennett needs to be dropped, but we didn't sign cover so great call whoever's decision that was.
    Pack isn't a Gunnar, Arter or Camarasa replacement, not really sure what he offers.
    Murphy has to be one of our worst for-value signings ever.
    Warnock STILL decides that 5 minutes to go against teams we can beat is when we should through our attacking players on, he wouldn't have brought the first sub on when he did if it wasn't for Hoilett's injury.
    A result to match the location.

Ward, Whyte and Hoilett were all good.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    If Bamba is half the player he was before the injury he must come back in for Flint.

In fact I'd rather Manga if I'm honest
    The Bamba and Morrison partnership was absolutely terrible in the middle part of last season.

Was at the match last night, was a probably some of the best stuff I’ve seen us play in a while. I’m not usually his biggest fan but Hoillet was excellent.

I’ve always thought Whyte looked good and he’s getting better by the week. And Danny Ward has to start Sunday.

We are a shambles at the back though, especially flint. One of those players that you wonder how they’ve made it.