Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
Exactly. I know managers have their favourites but I have never seen a City manager have so many non-favourites.
Does anyone in "authority" at the club question any of his decisions ? Why the high rate of expensive mistakes in the transfer market ? Why are expensive signings only getting occasional games in the U23s ? Why do we have to offload a very expensive signing on loan ? Who are these Mackay brothers ? amongst other questions......

The Trust recently published details on who some of the mysterious names that are, supposedly, Board Members and the the only ones who appeared to have any credibility were VT, KC and MD who are on the transfer committee plus Steve Borley. Of all those names it is VT is the one with all the power and if an experienced operator like NW gets his ear to the exclusion of everyone else then he can get leeway to do as he sees fit with the money provided. So far, as has been stated, a lot of money appears to have been wasted. Where are the checks and balances ? As NW was not able to keep us in the Premier League for more than one season we only get 2 years parachute payments not 3. it seems as if the first tranche of year 1 parachute payments has not been spent wisely. Do we give him carte blanche in January in the final months of his contract ? That prospect worries me.