+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lost enthusiasm for the season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lost enthusiasm for the season?

Was Sunday’s game a watershed? Something that needed to happen perhaps? The club cannot fail to notice the rumblings of discontent, if we’d have snatched a point if Whyte’s shot had gone in and not rebounded off their ‘keeper’s bollocks would every in the garden be rosy in the corridors of power? Surely questions must be being asked at boardroom level or is Warnock completely bulletproof?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Was Sunday’s game a watershed? Something that needed to happen perhaps? The club cannot fail to notice the rumblings of discontent, if we’d have snatched a point if Whyte’s shot had gone in and not rebounded off their ‘keeper’s bollocks would every in the garden be rosy in the corridors of power? Surely questions must be being asked at boardroom level or is Warnock completely bulletproof?
    I think you are right. Things are pretty raw at the moment.Trouble is if you make a hasty decision it could be matters will get worse Neil Warnock is no fool and I am sure he has come up against this situation before.He has earned the chance to sort things out.You dont have the track record that he has without having the ability to get through the difficult times.I feel as frustrated as anyone but i also think that Neil Warnock is as capable as anyone to sort things out.
    Any young manager coming in now would be a huge risk. The last one almost got us relegated and OLE actually did so whats the answer. Stick with Neil and show some loyalty

Football's a funny old game. We're currently that poor it would be almost impossible to play any worse. Enthusiasm has given way to a sort of gallows humour. One thing that I'm pretty sure about however is that our usually tolerant fans will be quick to show their dissaproval should Saturday be more of the same..