Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Quote from anybody here saying Palestine is peaceful? The vast majority of Israeli and Palestinian people are peaceful, do you dispute that?
Yeah I probably would actually Eric. You've got to listen to the street there to see how impossible reconciliation seems. I'd say the majority of Palestinian Arabs and an increasing minority of Israelis display a horrible hatred of each other which has gone beyond the issues and beyond reason.
The Israeli government has tried everything to include the Arabs in a democratic society but they'll often say that nothing except every Jew dead would satisfy them. They're often quite simple people who are nonetheless fanatical in their cause to the point where they'll attack a modern military force with stones, or self detonate in a public place full of women and kids. They not infrequently display swastikas or pictures of Hitler during all this by the way.

They're not going to win this horrible endless war which they insist on waging, and I've often thought that the foreign anti Semitic politicians like George Galloway and Corbyn who encourage them to wage Jihad are their real enemies.
In Jordan and Egypt they've been much harsher on Palestinians than Israel , which has tried to engage them in democracy, but we don't hear complaints from these politicians about that, and that shows me that their motives aren't really humanitarian.
This troubled country can't ever find peace or reconciliation whilst one side is being driven by foreign race hate and encouragement of terrorism.