Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
If you're any good and you work hard you'll do okay. You've just admitted that you're jealous of success , so maybe you should have made more effort. If success is one of the reasons for your feelings toward Jews maybe you should consider that the treatment they've received is hardly privileged.
Where have I admitted I'm jealous Philip? I'm nothing of the sort and I'm very happy with the effort I've put in over the years thank you. Those magic mushrooms of yours must be very potent.

I've never ever met anyone who's worked hard and been ok; I've only seen really hard working, brave people like miners putting in 7 day a week slogs in grim conditions penniless and broken in their later years. However, I've also seen plenty of people who have made relative fortunes not through their own industry but through the hard work of exploited others.

Jews have been castigated throughout history and for many different reasons and there's no doubting they have often been treated very harshly yet, as I note that you have conveniently sidestepped my question on the Armenian genocide, there are countless other ethnicities and socio -religious groupings around the world which have been treated equally as badly but they don't get the same platform to appeal their cause as Jewish people do because they don't have powerful friends to support them