Wish you wouldn't do this childish name calling, and there's no debate actually.
There's a Jewish saying that some people don't know the difference between something that's real and something that's just an idea, and I think you're proving that.
It doesn't matter how much you deny or defend it, and it doesn't matter what I think as an individual. What matters here, because it is real, is that a lot of Jewish people think labour is anti Semitic and fear the growth of another persecution when they hear excuses instead of seeing action. Similarly, a lot of moderate Gentiles are concerned about the growing rantings about Israel.

You say you base your claims on political developments. Well I base my opinion upon the feeling of the Jewish community as often expressed in private. Surprisingly they often have some regard for a country created as a safe homeland after the last genocide and they don't believe it when people happen to pick on the only Jewish country in the world when they don't mention other far worse countries in their rantings. They are not a stupid race.

Paradoxically, the sort of talk you propound makes Israel stronger. It increases financial and other support from Jews who fear that it might be called upon to defend them in the face of this new hysteria. Make no mistake , there will be no capitulation or hesitation this time and the moment this evil thing rises again it will be answered in kind. Nor will the USA be slow to react this time if Jews are harmed in Europe and I believe that President Trump would act immediately to support any rescue or evacuation by the IDF.