Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
I read an article this morning by a Jew and he was basically saying that the left believe in equality and equal rights and if things turn against the Jews [I think that is paranoia mind you even to suggest that] that its the likes of Corbyn and his friends that would stick up for the Jews and not people on the other side of the political spectrum.
I thought it an interesting article and then came across another one of the same ilk.

I think dark forces are doing a number on Corbyn and Labour, I think a foreign power would rather somebody else in charge of the UK, somebody that is not as sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and these dark forces are trying to discredit Corbyn and Labour and no I don't do conspiracy theories.

There are plenty of conspiracies which happen - that's how the world works. As a matter of fact Welsh Nationalism is a small part of one, but that's another subject.
I'm personally satisfied that labour and Corbyn are anti Semitic , but that's my opinion and you may well take a different view.
As far as foreign powers getting behind this or any other domestic cause which suits their geo political agenda - of course they will and do all the time.
Haven't you noticed the disproportional coverage of the Hong Kong protests on the BBC ?

Mind you, I think that labour would be ill advised to ignore the problem or try to claim that it's just the invention of Israel or the USA