+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BRISTOL CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 BRISTOL CITY. Match thread

The fact that I’m not overly bothered about losing 2 derbys and pretty much sealed our mid table finish shows what’s happened to this club.

Fans have lost faith in Warnock and patience in the team and that’s going to finish us off. The atmosphere and desire is what took us up 2 years ago as the football wasn’t any better and the tactics were just as strange.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The fact that I’m not overly bothered about losing 2 derbys and pretty much sealed our mid table finish shows what’s happened to this club.

Fans have lost faith in Warnock and patience in the team and that’s going to finish us off. The atmosphere and desire is what took us up 2 years ago as the football wasn’t any better and the tactics were just as strange.
    This.

I was angry watching the game. I'm angry that we lost. But not gutted. I'm just accepting of it. Even though they didn't create much, we did nowhere near enough to win. Instead of getting the best out of the squad, the manager just seems to be dragging them down. The tactics and game management for the last 10 minutes were pathetic and embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This.

I was angry watching the game. I'm angry that we lost. But not gutted. I'm just accepting of it. Even though they didn't create much, we did nowhere near enough to win. Instead of getting the best out of the squad, the manager just seems to be dragging them down. The tactics and ga.me management for the last 10 minutes were pathetic and embarrassing.
    I agree