+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why do males have nipples?

Why do males have nipples?

What's the purpose of them - does anyone know?

Everyone knows why women have them; it's because if the milkman's off sick they can whiten their tea or coffee easily enough themselves with a few well directed squirts.

Re: Why do males have nipples?

I'm no doctor but I believe it is because the sex of a person isn't determined until late on in the pregnancy and all the bits are in place before this happens.

Either that or nature's way of making it easier for a sex change to take place without the need for a nipple transplant.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I'm no doctor but I believe it is because the sex of a person isn't determined until late on in the pregnancy and all the bits are in place before this happens.

Either that or nature's way of making it easier for a sex change to take place without the need for a nipple transplant.
    Watch out, you’ll have the PC BRIGADE (and snowflakes) after you with comments like this

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Watch out, you’ll have the PC BRIGADE (and snowflakes) after you with comments like this
    You know it has the same effect in lower case.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Why?
    Cos boomers think people are outraged by everything. While being outraged by everything themselves.

They are to hang rings and other ornamentation on.
    It is pre-emptive fashion-conscious evolution in action

It's because it enabled you to sing that ditty in school.
    Milk milk
    Lemonade
    Round the corner
    Chocolate's made.

Harkens from the days when our kidneys and bladder were in our shoulders and we used to piss out of our nipples. The earliest Nipple Cripple was passing a kidney stone out of one.

This configuration was essential for primeval man as their penises were in a constantly erect state as they had a bone in them. Look at that drawing in Cerne Abbas. Imagine only being able to piss in the air? Nipples were the only other choice.