+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NEIL WARNOCK全 REIGN IS OVER.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock gone

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Wow by mutual consent, didn't see that coming.
    He's been sacked. Mutual consent makes it sound nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    I genuinely don't think he's been sacked to be honest, usually I'd agree with you about "mutual consent" but I can't imagine Tan sacking him unless we were looking at relegation

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I genuinely don't think he's been sacked to be honest, usually I'd agree with you about "mutual consent" but I can't imagine Tan sacking him unless we were looking at relegation
    "It’s definitely premature for me, but obviously it’s a results business. The owner has put in a lot of money, so he doesn’t want to look at the table and see we’re 14th in the league so that’s why he’s made that decision." (Sol Bamba)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    "It痴 definitely premature for me, but obviously it痴 a results business. The owner has put in a lot of money, so he doesn稚 want to look at the table and see we池e 14th in the league so that痴 why he痴 made that decision." (Sol Bamba)
    Do you think Sol Bamba knows how and why the decision was made - or is he just guessing like the rest of us? He isn't reflecting the Dalman or Warnock presentation - so unless he has become a confidant of Vincent Tan (maybe he has), he's just serving up a tired cliche for Radio 5.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Do you think Sol Bamba knows how and why the decision was made.....
    Yes, I do. Warnock will have talked to him, I've got no doubt about that. The club will publicly peddle the 'mutual consent' line and Warnock probably will as well as that looks best and most respectful for all concerned, but I've little doubt that the man in Malaysia has made the decision and Bamba will know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    I doubt that. I think it will have been Warnock's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I doubt that. I think it will have been Warnock's decision.
    I don't. I can't see Warnock wanting to finish his career here and possibly in football altogether with a miserable 1-0 defeat, after which he and his players were booed off the field. The way things were going I could have seen him going by what was genuinely mutual consent in mid to late-December, but now? I think he's been pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I don't. I can't see Warnock wanting to finish his career here and possibly in football altogether with a miserable 1-0 defeat, after which he and his players were booed off the field. The way things were going I could have seen him going by what was genuinely mutual consent in mid to late-December, but now? I think he's been pushed.
    "It is a shared belief that this is the right time for a new voice as we believe this squad of players is more than capable of getting success." - Neil Warnock.

Of course he's been pushed.