+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEIL WARNOCK‘S REIGN IS OVER.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NEIL WARNOCK‘S REIGN IS OVER.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Heard early last week that things were close to breaking point and didnt expect him to last the international break. Had another message Friday evening to say it was even closer.

Seems like whatever happened at the Bristol game he was on his way.

Knowing the above was genuinely saddened to hear the booing yesterday.

Thank you Neil.
    Did he jump or was he pushed? I know the club's statement said mutual agreement, but someone will have made the first move.

All these call's for Bellers but wasn't he involved in this bullying investigation that's gone on?

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    All these call's for Bellers but wasn't he involved in this bullying investigation that's gone on?
    Yep. But still- Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Muted the English anthem and 2 English coaches had to sing it..you know actual grown men that weren’t bothered by it

Also swore didn’t he.

What a twat.

I was in the Atyeo when he stood there one Tuesday night raising both fists smiling as our play off hopes were ended in a 1-1 by his Rotherham side.
    The abuse was horrendous and he loved it.

I was in the old Williams Stand as he cupped his ear for the chants of “Warnock you’re a c**t” when he brought his QPR side down and then beat us 0-2.

I was there when he went ballistic as a perfectly good goal was ruled out for his Palace team.

But I was also there the night we beat his Palace team in the Play offs.
    After Michael McIndoe scored he gave the thumbs up to our fans and applauded us at the final whistle.

Football man is Neil.
    Possibly one of the most frustrating opposition managers of my lifetime but a guy I shall miss in the game.

A bloke who may have gone a season too long but (by all accounts from people who have known him) a bloody decent bloke all the same.

He will be well received at our ground.
    Come and watch us in the Premier League next year Neil.

Thanks for the (mostly horrible) memories.

Sad to hear, had lots of great memories of his time with us, but inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    I was in the Atyeo when he stood there one Tuesday night raising both fists smiling as our play off hopes were ended in a 1-1 by his Rotherham side.
    The abuse was horrendous and he loved it.

I was in the old Williams Stand as he cupped his ear for the chants of “Warnock you’re a c**t” when he brought his QPR side down and then beat us 0-2.

I was there when he went ballistic as a perfectly good goal was ruled out for his Palace team.

But I was also there the night we beat his Palace team in the Play offs.
    After Michael McIndoe scored he gave the thumbs up to our fans and applauded us at the final whistle.

Football man is Neil.
    Possibly one of the most frustrating opposition managers of my lifetime but a guy I shall miss in the game.

A bloke who may have gone a season too long but (by all accounts from people who have known him) a bloody decent bloke all the same.

He will be well received at our ground.
    Come and watch us in the Premier League next year Neil.

Thanks for the (mostly horrible) memories.
    For me he lost his 'spark' this season. He wasn't the same Warnock football loves and hates.

Surprised to hear this news TBH, although if there is a bit of dough sloshing about, it will give a bit of time for the new manager to assess their own view of the squad before the new year window. overall and considering the club when he took over, it's been a successful period for NW, albeit that the team is currently underperforming.

Wow, very surprised by that. Wish him the best but I think he'd run his course here.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    6 months too late but thanks for the memories.
    Bit harsh that.

He deserved another crack at promotion. It is a shame that it hasn’t worked out.

Thank you Neil from me and my family.You saved our club from god knows what, gave us a taste of success something we had not had for years. You put a broken club back together.I am sorry for some of the comments you had to endure of late from people with short memories.GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Without doubt our best manager in the last 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Malky more successful, Wembley Final in first year,Promotion as Champions in second year, wasn’t in relegation position in Premier League when sacked! Problem was he fell out big time with Tan whereas Warnock with all his experience knew how to handle his boss?

All good things come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Did he jump or was he pushed? I know the club's statement said mutual agreement, but someone will have made the first move.
    Sol Bamba's interview suggested that Warnock had been thinking about it for some time. He said something like he was sorry that the performances had forced his (Warnock's) hand early

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I don't. I can't see Warnock wanting to finish his career here and possibly in football altogether with a miserable 1-0 defeat, after which he and his players were booed off the field. The way things were going I could have seen him going by what was genuinely mutual consent in mid to late-December, but now? I think he's been pushed.
    Think the booing was aimed at Neil myself.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    WOW! I'm genuinely shocked.
    Are you? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Well i would like to thank them..
    😂

Jones for me. Fa Cup final and within a whisker of promotion. Each to their own though.

"Warnock believes that this is a squad fully capable of challenging at the top end of the Championship this season and hopes the next manager can bring even more success to the Welsh capital club"

He's as deluded as we are.

Top manager and decent person. I think how he turned the club around in the first season, on and off the pitch, was more important than promotion the following season. I agree now is the right time to leave. Thanks Neil. Best manager we’ve had in the time I’ve supported City.

If I could choose his successor, I would choose Bellamy.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah ok, deal
    Just put a Neil Warnock mask on Fred Keenor for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Just put a Neil Warnock mask on Fred Keenor for a week.
    Fickle lot aren’t we. Probably would take around that long to forget him when a new one starts going the ayatollah

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Malky more successful, Wembley Final in first year,Promotion as Champions in second year, wasn’t in relegation position in Premier League when sacked! Problem was he fell out big time with Tan whereas Warnock with all his experience knew how to handle his boss?
    Annie have a day off mate